Deadly Love Triangle (Bendy x Gender Neutral Reader )

Everything was going so well for him...

The shows...

The attention...

The fame...

And being loved by one and all...

The demon was happy always being with you...

He never wanted anything to ruin his content moment...

Until Boris started hanging around them more...

Bendy doesn't know why his best friend was always by their side...

Maybe just...maybe Boris just wants to be their friend...right?
****************************************

Bendy's P.o.v:

I laid my back against the wall and crossed my arms over my chest as I watched the two figures in front of me.

Why was Boris being overly sweet with my special friend?!

Getting all chummy with them, always around them when I'm not around.

I narrowed my eyes further when I heard them laugh at something he said, "I never hated someone so much in my entire life! I fucking hate Boris!" I growled under my breath.

I gasped silently as my eyes widen at my words, 'I-I don't hate my best buddy Boris...do I? T-that must be the jealousy talking. I'm not jealous!' I screamed inside my head.

I looked over to (Y/n) and saw them smiled big at the grinning wolf beside them. Everything was going just fine until Joey brought him to life and not only did he steal some of the spotlights from me...he stole my best friend!

I clenched my teeth and tapped my foot on the floor in annoyance. And as if they didn't notice me, (Y/n) looked over to where I was and smiled at me.

And only at me...

It seemed like they were waving me over, I pushed myself off of the wall and walked towards them. I could hear my heart hammer against my chest as I got closer to them.

"Bendy, you and Boris have another upcoming episode. Joey wanted me to give you guys the scripts to rehearse for the show. You guys only have five hours to get ready."

Their voice sounded so angelic, I'd do anything to hear their voice again. I watched them give me my script first then she handed one to Boris.

"I believe in you guys! Make this episode a day to remember!" They said grinning at us.

Everything about them was so amazing, at the corner of my eye I could see the wolf's tail was wagging.

Pipe down Fido.
***************************

No one's P.o.v

The demon and the wolf were in the dressing room reading over their lines with the new character that came into the picture, Alex Angel.

In this episode that they were doing was that Boris had to play the music-loving and somewhat dumb but clever wolf.

Bendy had to exact his revenge on the wolf for destroying his picnic but Alex was supposed to capture Bendy to earn his wings.