Chapter27: That Intrusive Third Wheel

Hey😭❤️
Enjoy the hell out of this.
All rights reserved
-malayjahthewriter

Cris twisted the spare key he stole from Leo into the lock, and entered his dear friends house illegally. The first thing he saw upon coming inside was a pair of fluffy white bunny slippers.

Cris shook his head at "Leo's" weird choice in shoe wear."Spends too much time cooped up by himself."

He shut the door behind him, and hightailed it to the kitchen in search of food. There was absolutely nothing in the refrigerator, nor in the pantry, or any of the cabinets. Cris sighed to himself, as his stomach began to grumble.

"Would it kill him to go grocery shopping." He muttered, as if it was Leo's duty to feed him.

He threw his jacket onto the sofa, and headed to the back of the apartment, where the bedroom was. Leo was on the bed, shifting around in his sleep. He patted his hand across the empty space beside him, obviously searching for something.

The dope let out a sound of disapproval when his hands didn't make contact with whatever he was looking for.

Cris raised his eyebrow.

First there were the bunny slippers, then there was Leo's attire. He wore a full on pajama set. Leo usually went to bed in nothing more than his boxers. The apartment wasn't cold, so Cris could only assume he was going through one of his many sour moods.

Cris jumped high into the air, and landed with great impact onto the bed.

"What the hell!" The dope barked from his sleep. "Cris!"

"Leo!" Cris exclaimed back, showing a smile.

"What the fuck do you think, your doing on my bed, you fucking cunt."

"Chilling." He shrugged, throwing his arms around him."I missed you."

"Get the hell off me-"

Carmin sauntered out of the restroom, rubbing her eyes and yawning rather cutely. Her presence stopped the impending fight between the two boys on the bed.

Leo's shirt hung down to her knees.

Cris's imagination went wild.

"Oh, My Go-"

Leo slapped his hand over his mouth, and harshly whispered in his ear. "If you say anything to make her uncomfortable, I'll beat you until you bleed."

Cris nodded showing he understood, as Leo moved his hand.

"So how was the sexual intercourse?"

Leo slapped him across the head, so loud it echoed through the entire apartment.

"Ouch."

"T-The what?" Carmin was nearly lost for words.

"Don't mind him, he's an idiot." Leo said, before showing her a small smile, and holding out his arms. "Come here."

Carmin could only see Cris who was quite obsessively looking back and forth between the two of them. "I think I'll just wait in the living room." She turned out of the room as quick as she could.

"You idiot." Leo hit Cris again.

"I was just joking." He said, rubbing his swollen head."I think I scared the little Kitten."

"Don't call her that." Leo sighed, hitting him again.

"Why not?"

"Because she's my girlfriend, and I say so."