Chapter36: Angry Wife pt.1

I'm backkkkkkk baby!
Summer let's get it!
Enjoy❤️
-malayjahthewriter
Ps, this chapter is long as hell.

The school hallway was bustling as the couple made their way down to Carmin's classroom. Leo kept his gaze straight so he could easily glare at the other students, while Carmin kept her own eyes trained on her phone.

Jay: Hey, can you ask Seth what time his game starts tonight? Fucker isn't picking up the phone.

The short girl rolled her eyes, knowing she would have to engage in unnecessary conversation. Well, unnecessary to her at least.

"Here." Leo handed Carmin her textbook, after they finally reached her class.

He allowed his gaze to fall inside the classroom and scowled when he saw someone looking in his direction, or rather Carmin's direction.

It was the boy from before, Seth.

"See you for lunch." Carmin nodded to him, before turning on her heel to enter.

The dope kept a close eye on Seth as Carmin took her seat.

It didn't take but a second for Carmin to fling a curse word from her mouth in response to the math assignment written across the board.

Seth's lips curled into a smile at the sound of it.

Leo's jaw clenched.

Carmin hadn't noticed either of their reactions since she was already working away at the first problem of the assignment.

Leo hadn't come to fancy Seth at all. It wasn't unheard of since he didn't really get along with any of the school's athletes, but he really didn't like Seth.

Seth would come and interrupt his lunch with Carmin nearly everyday to ask about "homework." Then there was his smile. He was always smiling at her for some reason.

Before he could stop himself, Leo pranced into the classroom. He tucked his hands into his pockets and quickly advanced towards Carmin's shared desk.

The short girl lifted her head when she felt his presence looming over her."Leonardo?"

Leo ducked down, and placed a plush kiss on the side of her face.

"You forgot my kiss." He told her with a soft smile.

Carmin tugged the end of his hoodie as every nerve in her body flustered.

The dope turned to see Seth's wide eyes. "Problem?"

"Um-"

The bell rang interrupting that conversation before it could even happen.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Carmin asked her boyfriend, feeling his fingers tangle with hers.

"I go to class after I've given my Piccolina all the attention she needs."

"Get out." Carmin grunted.

"I'll be back for lunch." He nudged his knuckles against her cheek.

The dope showed Seth one final glare before he left the classroom.

His eyes held warning in them.

***

Carmin let out a sigh of relief after the lunch bell sounded. She was tired out of her mind from the hour of calculus work, and she was more than ready to see Leo.

Finals were just around the corner, and the teachers weren't being kind at all.

Most of her attention for the past few days had revolved around her school work.