Chapter12:Torture

Hi imaginary Readers.
No copying please.
Enjoy.
-malayjahthewriter

Dr. Jones creepily stared at his patient from the other side of the room. He couldn't quite pull his head around the fact that stoned faced Leo, blushed in front of a girl, and not just any girl.

Carmin.

"Anything you want to tell me?" Dr. Jones couldn't fight the smile on his face as he spoke. It was safe to say that he had been waiting all day for this conversation.

Leo scratched the bottom of his chin, keeping his gaze on his therapists forehead, hoping that seeming to keep eye contact would lower his suspicion.

That didn't work.

Under the pressure of Dr. Jones' knowing smile, Leo caved.

"It was really hot in the library, that's the only reason I blushed." He defended himself.

"Leo." The therapist sighed, feeling his excuse was too pathetic to laugh at. "Just admit you like her."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, come on..."

"Change the subject. Shitty therapist.."

Leo was having a bad day. Not only did he blush in front of Carmin, which by itself caused all kinds of embarrassment, but he also ran away. How could he face her now? He's never ran from anyone before. It's always been the other way around. Clearly Carmin had some type of weird voodoo controlling power up her sleeve.

"How do you feel about Carmin?"

"We don't get along."

"I'm not letting you leave until you answer me honestly."

"I don't like her."

"Then why did you blush? Why did you run away? Why did you get angry when you thought her uncle was her boyfriend?"

"Oh God." The embarrassment hit twice as hard after hearing that list of questions.

"Leo at least admit it to yourself. Isn't it torture?"

                                                         ***

The dope with the dumb accent fell face forward on his bed after returning home to his apartment. All he could think about was Carmin, and it frustrated him to the max.It as all her fault. Why did she have to say his full name out of the blue like that?

When the teachers called him by his full name, he felt like starting a fight. He felt like lighting the building on fire, but when Carmin did it he felt....something.

"Shit,shit,shit." Leo cursed as he stripped into his underwear and climbed under the duvet.

He didn't even bother with dinner for the night, his mind was too preoccupied. As he pondered what Carmin thought about his blushing, his phone buzzed on the nightstand. Sighing at whoever was interrupting his thoughts, Leo checked his phone.

From Cris:
Come to the door.

"Cagna." He groaned, rolling out of his sheets, and pulling on a nearby pair of joggers. The knocking on the door became prominent once he was out of his room.

"I'm coming." He yelled, pissed that he had to get out of bed.

Once he opened the door, he glared at the person on the other side.

"I've missed that smile of yours." Cris grinned, pushing off the frame of the door, and heading inside.

The boy was just a bit shorter than Leo, to a point where it was barely noticeable. He had a buzzed cut and a strong face. His leather jacket tied his entire persona together.