Chapter50:Warn Me

Hello.❤️
How are you?
I hope you enjoy.
All rights reserved.
-malayjahthewriter

"I don't care if that sounds Kidnappy."

Carmin couldn't bring herself to look at him as she felt his hand trail up and down thigh. Her shorts were just a couple inches away from his fingertips. Leo's eyes drifted from hers for the slightest moment to glance at her tank top.

She suddenly grew somewhat self conscious about her spaghetti straps. She didn't think anything of it as she was packing her pajamas. But now, the small girl wondered whether or not it was appropriate for her to wear such clothing during a "sleepover."

"What?" Carmin asked re-gaining his attention.

"You're beautiful." Leo answered quite frankly.

On instinct, Carmin let go of his shirt and used both her hands to cover her face. "Leonardo!"

"What?" The dope chuckled.

"Why are you always doing that?"

"What?"

"Complimenting me." She spat, turning her head and burying it into her pillow.

"What's wrong with it?"

"I'm not used to it."

"Well I have to keep doing it so you'll get used to it, Carmin."

"Can't you warn me first?"

"Warn you?" Leo laughed even louder.

"It's not funny. I need to prepare myself."

"Okay, I'll warn you next time my sweet girl." He agreed, as Carmin finally moved her hands from her face.

"Can we go to sleep now?" Carmin mumbled.
"Yes." He smiled, laying back down beside her.

As Leo settled on his own pillow, Carmin shuffled over in the bed and pressed her head against it as well. The dope sighed as she wrapped her short legs around him.

The small girl rubbed her hand over his chest and relaxed into the comforts of his warmth.

"Your pillow is over there." Leo reminded her.

"And what about it?"

"You know everyone thinks I'm the clingy one, but it's really you." He grunted.

"Well you can tell everyone to go suck my dick and mind their own business."

"You don't have a penis Carmin."

"Yes I do." She argued. "And it's bigger than yours."

"Really? I don't think so." Leo slipped his hand underneath her shirt. " I can show you if you want. It's already excited."

"Leonardo!" Carmin buried her head into his chest.

*********

Leo let out a sound of displeasure when he heard the front door creak open. He cursed Cris and the fact that he had a key, before reaching out for Carmin who was softly snoring at the other end of the bed.

He dug his face into her shoulder and drifted back off into sleep.

Just before he could settle into his slumber, his room door swung open. He grumbled and raised his head to see Cris, with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Do you need something?" Leo snapped, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep.

"I thought we could hang-"