Chapter52: Concerns Pt.1

Hiiiiiiiiii
I misssss you guyssss😭😭😭😭😭
All rights reserved.
Enjoy the hell out of this !
-Malayjahthewriter

"So." Dr. Jones took a long sip of his coffee. "How has your holiday break been so far?"

"Good." Leo bit the corner of his lip, as he stared up into the ceiling.

As per usual Leo laid up on the sofa flat on his back, as if he were on his bed. Both his hands were intertwined and resting on the middle of his stomach.

"Can you elaborate for me?" Dr. Jones pleaded, as he noticed the apparent grin on Leo's face. "It must have been really good since you're smiling."

"I'm not." The dope immediately replaced his "happy" expression with a glare.

"Tell me about your break Leo."

"On Christmas eve, me and Carmin hung out at my house. She ate dinner with my family, then we watched movies until she had to go home. Then on Christmas I came over to her grandma's house. It was nice seeing her around her family." He bit down on his lip."Even though her brother pissed me off."

"He pissed you off?"

"I don't even want to talk about it, It'll piss me off all over again."

"What else did you do?"

"Carmin and her cousin Marley came over for New Years.Cris was having a pool party." Leo hummed. "She was so nervous, she's never been swimming before."

"You two spent a lot of time together huh?"

"Yea." Leo nodded his head. "But....there's something I wanted to ask you."

"Ask me what?"

"At the pool party...I was being kind of possessive." The dope let out a deep sigh.

"Possessive?"

"It wasn't my fault though! Those horny bastards at the party kept fucking looking at her. I just wanted to make sure she was comfortable and not being perved on."

"What's your question Leo?"

"How do I fix it?"

"Hm?"

"How do I make the possessiveness go away?"

"As humans we get somewhat protective over the people we care about." Dr. Jones slid his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "We just have to make sure we're handling this said protectiveness in a healthy manner."

"And people we love." Leo grinned, shifting his gaze towards the window.

"Hm?"

"We get protective over people we love, as humans." Leo corrected him.

"You've confessed?" Dr. Jones almost looked surprised."So that's why you're so smiley."

"Mhm." Leo shook his head. "We love each other."

Just as he said this, his phone buzzed in his pocket. It was a message from Carmin.

Carmin: Do u wanna come over and watch a couple episodes of Law and Order?
If u already watched it without me I'm gonna cut your dick off, put it into the fryer, and feed it to the neighborhood cat.

Leo felt himself start to smile again. He sent her back a quick response before Dr. Jones had the time to nag at him about being on the device.

"And how are you feeling about your dad's wedding?"

"Great."Leo's happy gaze instantly fell. "Amazing."

"And how do you really feel about it?"