Chapter46: Mutual Bonding

Hi❤️😭
All rights reserved.
-malayjahthewriter

"I love you Carmin."

The dope leaned forward and placed a small kiss on top of her forehead. " I Love you so much."

He whispered it that time, seeming too shy to say it aloud.

Carmin tried to speak, but his hand was firmly covering her mouth.

After a long second had passed, the dope stood up, his hand still covering Carmin's mouth.

"Mhmmmmmm." The short girl grumbled, trying to move his hand away, but Leo wouldn't let up.

"Come on Piccolina." He sighed, pulling her from the bed and guiding her towards the door.

"Mmmmnnnnn."

"I know." He sighed, as they walked through the hall. "Just let me say it Carmin, we don't have to talk about it."

Soon enough the two reached the living room in which the rest of the group had settled themselves. Knowing she wouldn't bring it up with the others around, Leo dropped his hand.

"Leonardo." Carmin frowned at him, once she was finally free to speak. "I-"

"Okay." Cris clapped his hands together. "Now that we're all here let's start."

The couches in the living room had been moved in a circular manner around the grand coffee table. The Tv which hung on the wall, showcased the New Year's countdown from New York.

"Let's start with alcohol."

The moment, much to Carmin's displeasure, had been taken away.

The coffee table had various forms of alcohol, sodas and junk food.

"Kitten, what would you like to drink?"

"Ginger Ale." Carmin answered, reaching over the alcohol for the can.

"With vodka?" Cris asked, confused on why she had chosen a soda.

"I don't drink."

"Huh?" Kalina raised her head from the snack bowl. "This is a new years eve party, why not?"

"Don't like the taste, the smell, or the feeling it gives me. I like ginger ale though." Carmin unsnapped the soda, and pressed it to her lips.

"Here Leo." Kalina passed a bottle of beer towards Leo.

"I'm alright." He declined.

Kalina raised her eyebrow, clearly finding his answer somewhat strange. It wasn't like him to pass up a drink.

"....Last time I drank, I threw up my guts the next morning, I'll pass on that."

Leo, ready to annoy Carmin all night, pulled the soda from her lips, and drank from the can.

"Leonardo, I don't want to share."

"But I want some Piccolina."

"Get your own."

"I want some of yours.

"That's enough Flirting you two." Cris took a swig of his beer. "It's time to begin our night of mutual bonding."

"Gross." Carmin snarked.

Cris clapped his hands together. "It's gonna be a questionnaire game. I'm gonna ask a number of questions. If you refuse to answer it, you'll have to do something strange."

"Something strange?"

"A punishment." Marley added. "I wanna go first."

"Sure.Cris pulled his phone from his pocket, and scrolled down a list he had already gathered.