Chapter 10: Answers to Why

Hi imaginary readers. I'm back at it again.
I hope you enjoy. All right mf reserved.
-malayjahthewriter

"When things get tough, don't be afraid to admit it. Be honest with yourself." Dr. Jones spoke with vigor to his pupils at the group therapy session Saturday afternoon.

Most listened, others...slept.

Leo was fast asleep, curled into his favorite jacket, about five chairs away from Carmin. He thought sitting too close, would draw too much attention to himself, and prompt the therapist to use the same dark magic his sister used to get him to reveal things that were meant to be kept to himself.

Carmin showed Dr. Jones a number of dysfunctional faces, hoping to make him stumble through his words. She sat next to Malayjah, the weird girl in the ramen noodle hoodie, who snickered, and chuckled whenever Dr. Jones forgot his train of thought.

The opening of the two double doors, drew everyone's attention away from the therapist.

Carmin raised her eyebrow at the sight of Aliyah, and an older man rushing in.

"There she is Daddy."

"This is a private session.." Dr. Jones said, getting up from his seat.

"That girl threatened my daughter." The man said, with a mean glare.

Dr. Jones pinched the bridge of his nose. Carmin threatens anyone within a five mile radius. This wasn't anything new. Hell, Carmin threatened him before the session even started.

"Leo?" Aliyah frowned at his sleeping figure confused on why he was there.

The dope with the dumb accent bregrudgingly drifted from his dreams happy to hear that Dr. Jones had stopped talking. "Are we done?" He rubbed his eyes and squinted at the two new people in the room.

"That bitch threatened to kill me!" Aliyah gritted through her teeth.

"Sir, you should keep your patients under control, the girl obviously needs an Alternative school." The father scolded Dr. Jones.

"You're interrupting a private session.." The therapist tried to be as professional as possible. "If you'd follow me to my office, I will address your concerns then and there."

Leo sat up in the seat and glanced at Carmin who looked bored.

"Well, isn't she hostile?" Malayjah whispered, afraid speaking too loud about Aliyah would hype her up even more so than she already was.

"This is why I hate school." Carmin whispered back.

"This is why I hate humans." Zy'Phon, the long haired friend said in a voice that was well above a whisper.

"I heard about her." Aliyah spat. "I have friends who go to Westbrook, her last school. Her dad killed her mom...she probably gets all her ideas from him."

That was her breaking point. The ends of Carmins lips curled into a sinister smirk.

"I'm going to call Security, if you don't leave now." Dr. Jones was growing fed up, and he knew Carmin was too.

"If you're going to tell the story, tell it right." Carmin let out a dark chuckle as she properly met Aliyah's gaze.

"Carmin." The therapist warned.

"It's okay Wyatt." She grinned, glad to tell her story to anyone willing to listen. "My dad liked young girls so he touched me."

"Carmin enough." Dr. Jones could feel her rage from her tone.