Special: A Park Date

Hey guys,
Just a little cuteness for you to read through the madness that is the story right now.

All love,
Malayjahthewriter

Leo watched Carmin from the doorway.

The short girl had her head in a book, and was snuggled in her blankets.He admired her for the longest minute before stepping foot inside. The swift movement broke Carmin's attention away from her book.

"Were you starring?" She sighed, setting the book beside her on the bed.

"Yes." He answered honestly, closing the door behind him.

He pulled off his shoes, and climbed into the bed, alongside her.  Carmin opened the blanket for him, and welcomed his warm body. The dope immediately looped his arm around her and pulled her into his chest.

"Didn't you say we were going on a date today?" Carmin grumbled, as he practically forced her to grow comfortable in his warmth.

"This is the perfect way to start the date." He said to her, softly patting her back.

"What are we doing today?"

"Ice cream, and that book store you like."

"What do you like to do?"

"Huh?"

"If we go to the bookstore you'll just watch me, let's do something you like."

"I like watching you." He said matter of factly.

"I'm being serious."

"I am serious, I like watching you." He said back.

"I mean what do you like for a date."

"Watching you-"

"Leonardo."

"I like walking."

"Walking?"

"Mhm. Let's walk through the park. I do it all the time. Well I did it all the time before I met you. Now I like watching you."

"Okay."

"It's gonna be boring, we're just gonna walk."

"If it's boring, why do you like to do it?"

"It helps clear my thoughts."

"Hm." Carmin nudged her head against his chest. "How long are we going to lay like this?"

"A little longer." He whispered, enjoying their closeness.

***

Leo intertwined his fingers with Carmin's as they walked along the path. The air was cold, and the wind was blowing, but it felt quite nice. It was so tranquil to be walking. Carmin could tell why Leo liked it so much. Her mind had jumped to a number of places as they walked. Different scenarios, memoires, people, places.

The walk was indeed an enlightening experience.

"Let me know when you get too cold, we'll go back."

Carmin rolled her eyes. "Let me know when you get too cold."

"Aw, my little Piccolina, cares about me."

"Be quiet."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." She lied. For in fact she was thinking about everything. Most of which was Leo. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing." He too lied. All he could think about was Carmin.

The two rounded the corner, passing a mother, and a little girl. She giggled and waved at the couples direction. Leo was the one to wave back of course.  They continued to walk, as Carmin rubbed her hand against her jeans, before sticking it into her pocket.