6| SEXY MAID

"Hop on, woman

"Hop on, woman." JJ spoke as he held our his hands to Layla, allowing her to grab hold and step onto the boat.

"Top of the morning to you." Layla said with a tip of her invisible hat, pealing her top off and throwing it at John B, causing the boy to laugh as he grabbed it.

"New bikini?" Kie asked as she looked at the unfamiliar top, decorated in a bright green color that complemented Layla's dark skin perfectly.

"Yeah, being a sexy maid pays off I guess." Layla joked as she sat near the front of the boat, dangling her feet off and making sure John B could still see over her. JJ let out a whistle as a boat started to get closer to them.

"You guys see that?" he asked whiling looking out over the waters, "That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds finest wakesetter." JJ said in mesmerization, "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. Two hundred k, easy."

"Kinda small for two hundred k." Layla said as she squinted her eyes as it got closer, "Maybe who's on it is worth that though, don't look Kie."

Layla's joke made Kie looked closer, rolling her eyes at the sight, "I hate to break it to you guys but that's Topper and his girlfriend."

Layla leaned back on her elbows as she watched them pass, Topper not looking at them even in the slightest as Sarah stared with a judged expression toward John B. When the blondes eyes flickered to Layla she flushed slightly when the girl in the bright color lifted her sunglasses just to give her a wink.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie spoke annoyed as she glared when they passed. Layla had to laugh at the dramatics.

"Hey, I predict that bringing a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problem then they solve." Pope spoke as he looked at JJ who held the gun in his hand.

"JJ, put it down." Layla demanded as he looked back at her, "Now."

"I swear to god i'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ." Kie spoke with a eye roll before she pulled herself out of the van. John B grabbed the gun forcefully from JJ and tossed it into the glove box.

"Non of you would do well in the special victims unit, you'd all make shit serial killers." Layla spoke annoyed as she pushed the bandana around her head up a bit more to avoid forehead acne.

"You can't grab a gun like that." JJ spoke to John B before grabbing his ID, "Can't forget my badge, professional bus boy."

"Where'd you major at? Stanford? Harvard?" Layla asked as she followed after the blonde, their friends close behind.

"Texas state, actually." JJ corrected her with a wink and a flick of his hat.

"So, where are we going now?" Pope asked, following after the blonde boy who was leading the way.