12| LOVE JUST WALKED IN

i made layla a personal playlist, if you would like to listen just hit one of the link in my bio!

"No F-ing way." Kie said in disbelief as she set her eyes on Sarah who John B brought, "You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

"What happened to just using her for the map?" Layla asked in disbelief.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ confirmed as he looked to John B before flickering his eyes toward Layla, "Maybe yours too."

"Shut up, JJ." Layla scolded him with a look of disbelief, looking to Sarah who held eye contact with her a moment before the pair looked away quickly.

"You know, I don't remember taking a vote." Kie spoke loudly toward John B with a nasty glare, "This is our thing! A Pogue thing."

"I gotta say, i'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope announced knowing as he eyed John B.

"When are you not?" John B asked him in disbelief.

"Well I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope announced knowing with a look of disbelief.

"He wasn't even this uncomfortable when I threw him into that crab reef because he almost peed on me." Layla said loudly as she looked to John B, "And believe me, crabs are pretty freaking uncomfortable."

"What? So you aren't okay with her being here either?" John B asked in disbelief her way, "Sarah said you guys were good."

"She's not my issue, you are!" Layla shouted at him in disbelief, "You really involved someone else in something like this? Something us, as a group of pogue friends, where doing together."

Sarah looked away with a faint sigh.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her." Kie said with a glare John Bs way.

"Stop talking about me like i'm not here!" Sarah yelled at Kie quickly, Layla's eyes widened as she took a step back and sat down between the boys.

"Then leave!" Kie said back to her with a glare.

"Money talk? Kie will win but Sarah will put up a pretty good fight." Layla said with a nod of her head, looking to Pope, "Ten extra dollars if they loose their tops in the process."

"You're worse then JJ." Pope said with a shake of his head.

"No ones worse then JJ." Layla spoke back with a look of disbelief.

"True that." JJ announced from the other side of her.

"I told you." Sarah said as she looked to John B knowingly.

"Told him what, exactly? That you're a liar?" Kie questioned the blonde with a stupid look.

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah snapped back at her as Layla whistled with wide eyes while JJ pulled out money from his pocket.