25| KIE IS MY SUPERHERO

"Layla, you're ridiculous

"Layla, you're ridiculous." Kie said as she watched the girl take off the shirt she wore, riding the shorts as she stood in her baiting suit. Layla pulled a water bottle and a bar of soup from her bag.

"Kie, we just swam in disgusting, dirty ass water." Layla explained, wetting the soup as she scrubbed her body, "Disgusting."

"This is how I know you're a virgo moon." Kie rolled her eyes at her.

"Good thing I brought the crow." JJ announced as he walked toward his bag, standing before the drain.

"So, are we gonna do, like, rock, paper, scissors?" Kie asked with a raise of her eyebrows, "Alphabetically?"

"I don't care, but i'm not going in there at all." Layla shook her head, "That is disgusting."

"Not even to clear John B's name and get your kook princess back?" Pope asked as he looked her way, batting his eyes.

"Not when I know one of you can do it." Layla made her point, "I'd do it if I had to."

"Spoken like a Gryffindor." JJ mocked a british accent, "But it's gonna have to be you or Kie. In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets in your blood, and then it has to come out your pecker. So, that would be a hard pass for me."

"That's gonna be a no for me." Pope agreed.

"Well i'm not going, sorry, Kie." Layla shook her head, pouring the water bottle on her to wash off the soap.

"No. I get it. I get it. You guys are scared." the Carrera girl joked.

"Yes." Layla nodded.

"No, i'm not scared." JJ defended himself.

"It's the pecker thing!" Pope tried as well.

"It's kinda cute." Kie nodded as she headed for the drain, "You don't have to be scared. I'll do it."

"Okay, just, you know, be carful." Pope said as he eyed her. JJ and Layla shared a look.

"I'll be so carful." Kie mocked as she ducked down and walked through the drain, "Just casually being the only reason Laylas girlfriend gets to come back and see her."

"Kie, I owe you." Layla called back, "I miss being a little spoon."

"I knew you were the little spoon, I just knew it." JJ rolled his eyes, "You just pretend to be big spoon."

"I big spoon you and John B." Layla pointed out, "Not Kie and Pope though because they have moms."

"Cold, Layla, so cold." JJ said in disbelief as he placed a hand on his heart.

"Kiara, you find anything yet?" Pope called through the drain.

"Yeah, Kie, do you see the gun?" JJ added in.