15| A STOLEN PAINTING

"Honestly, JJ, I feel like a proud mom

"Honestly, JJ, I feel like a proud mom." Layla spoke up a she sat in a odd position in the van, "You didn't crack once, kept a poker face. If i'd been the one to do it, that old bat would have jailed me by now."

"Thank you, Layla, thank you very much." JJ faked a bow as he grinned over at her, "And we know, remember when you tried to steal that art painting?"

"You mean when you got arrested for the first time?" Pope asked her in disbelief.

"Wait! Tell me this story." Sarah laughed as she turned around in the front seat and look back at them, "How'd I not know about this?"

"Because she was a idiot, that's why." Kie said knowingly, "You don't want to hear the story."

"Here's how it went." Layla announced loudly as she put her hands up.

"And we're getting the story." Kie exhaled with a long sigh.

"I walk into a lovely art museum, so happy to finally go to one. I'm looking, admiring all these lovely little paintings. And then, right infront of my eyes is this beautiful, brilliant, absolutely extraordinary woman." Layla said dramatically as she put her hand on her heart, "And guess what she was staring at? Guess, Sarah."

"A painting?" Sarah asked her with a snort.

"Not just any painting, the painting!" Layla explained as she swung her arms around with wide eyes, "It was lovely, truly, it was. But she, she was a dime and I just couldn't bare to go all my life without knowing her. So... I stole the painting for her."

"You stole a painting? In the middle of the day at a art gallery?" Sarah asked her in disbelief with a loud laugh.

"Not my proudest moment, I can admit." Layla nodded her head knowingly.

"And she got busted before making it out of the museum." Pope spoke up with a look of disbelief.

"And never saw that spicy latina again." JJ said with a fake sad tone.

"Tragic love story, truly, my worst heartbreak." Layla spoke as she fell became and pretended to be dead.

"You're so crazy." Sarah laughed in disbelief. The sound of sirens ringing behind the van made them all turn and find a car close behind.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie spoke up in disbelief.

"Put your hands on seat, do it." Layla said quickly as she put hers on the seat, making sure they were shown.

"God! Are you kidding me!" JJ yelled in disbelief as he hid the gold.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked in disbelief.

"Why are we getting pulled over?" Pope huffed.

"Did you bring the gun?" John B finally spoke toward JJ.