13| NAKED AS FRIENDS

i edited layla on my insta if you guys want to go watch

i edited layla on my insta if you guys want to go watch. @/wheeler_blossom

"Are you gonna pee on me?" Sarah asked as Layla helped her lay back on the small bed. After they got her and Kie from the boat early that morning, Sarah went on and on about the horrible jellyfish sting on her side, causing Layla to jump in and offer to help considering she took a medical class for her church.

"No." Layla spoke with a small laugh, whipping the sting slightly as Sarah winced, "I'm being as gentle as I can be."

"Are you?" Sarah questioned with a look of disbelief, earning a grin.

"Just lay back, I've got you." Layla reassured the blonde, one of her hands pressing down slightly on Sarah's lower stomach, half her hand touching her skin while the other rested on the beginning of her baiting suit bottoms, "Completely forgot to leave the first aid kit."

"I don't think either of us would have known how to do this anyways." Sarah spoke, her stomach flipping at Laylas hand placement. Layla hadn't noticed, spreading a ointment on her index and middle finger. Sarah flinched slightly as Layla's two fingers rubbed gently onto the wound, a circled motion as Sarah sighed in relief, "That feels good."

"It'll help with the stinging, you'll just have to keep it covered so you don't get it all over you." Layla spoke, using her fingers to rub it in as much as possible without hurting Sarah, "The key to success it to be gentle, you won't be able to feel it working if you go rough."

"I like that you're gentle, I wouldn't think you would be." Sarah spoke with a grin, Layla gave her a minor smirk, removing her hands. Sarah jumped slightly at the loss of contact, crossing her legs as she slowly sat up, "Thank you."

"Let me cover it for you while we're here." Layla spoke, walking in between Sarah's leg. Sarah rose her arms up, resting her hands on Layla's exposed shoulders. She wore a purple tube top, Sarah attempted not to stare at the fact that Layla hadn't wore a bra with it. You couldn't tell unless you stared, and Sarah most definitely was staring. Layla was quick with her hands, getting the bandage on Sarah in no time, "There, you're all set, lady."

"Lady." Sarah mocked her with a small snort, watching Layla shut the first aid kit and slide it under her bed, "Thanks for doing this."

"Yeah, I know those hurt like a bitch." Layla said as she looked over her shoulder to see Sarah walked around her room and looking at her painting on the wall, "Those are my dad's favorite ones."

They didn't seem like Layla, too boring. They were beautiful, non the less, but not eye catching. Sarah knew Layla could draw, she just hadn't known she was so simple. Her dark eyes found the sketchbook a few feet away, grabbing it quickly and flipping if open before Layla could stop her. Sarah flipped through the many sketches of naked women, all of different sizes in every aspect, "God, these are beautiful."