28| FIRST TIME

Layla grinned when she felt Sarah's arms wrap around her waist

Layla grinned when she felt Sarah's arms wrap around her waist. After making it back to the chateau, Sarah got in the shower first while John B waited until after to get in. She found Layla on the porch, leaning over her notebook while the porch light shined down on her. Her body straightened up when Sarah hugged her from behind, "You smell a lot better."

"Shut up." Sarah said with a grin, pressing a kiss to Layla shoulder as she looked down at the drawings, "What are you drawing?"

"Nothing really." she said back with a shrug. Sarah admired the way Layla captured the nude body. She'd never met anyone mature enough to appreciate the beauty without it coming off creepy and sexual. Layla drew naked woman because she thought they were beautiful and should be appreciated, not because she saw it such as an object for her own needs. Sarah looked down at the pages, the different body types catching her eye as she took her hand off Laylas waist to flip through.

Body types of each kind shaded her pages. Some with large chest, some with small, some perky, some that sagged. Waist drawn from flat, toned, rolls. Thighs marked from her pencils, different sizes and heights on different bodies. Layla had nearly every body type drawn, never favoring a certain type over another because she genuinely found all of them so beautiful and unique in her own way. Sarah kissed her shoulder again at that.

"Come on, mosquitoes are gonna eat us soon." Layla turned in her arms, hands placed on her waist, "The Cat's Ass won't be ready for a few hours anyways."

Sarah followed Layla into the Chateau, seeing more of her across the place now that she'd lived here. John B didn't mind Henry and Layla staying as long as he could still stay. Henry worked during the day and had gotten himself a secret girlfriend he didn't think Layla knew about, crashing with her most nights after checking in. When Layla lead Sarah into her bedroom, she realized Layla really had moved herself in.

"How long do you plan on staying here?" The Cameron girl joked as Layla sat down on the twin size bed, kicking her sandles off and crossing her legs.

"Whenever the law suit is over." Layla spoke, smiling up at her. Sarah seemed nervous to sit down, which was insane to Layla. She patted the space infront of her with a welcoming smile. Sarah sat down. Layla's promise over the phone about sharing clothes stuck and Sarah was now rocking one of her MaC DeMarco tee's and a pair of comfortable shorts, "I'll completely destroy Rafe for you if you want me to."

Sarah laughed. Shes told Layla on the ride back to Charleston about how he shot her and came after them, "That might blow our cover a bit."

Layla cracked a grin with a shrug, "Maybe a little."

Sarah scooted closer to Layla as she grabbed her hands gently, "I just want to tell you i'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Layla asked her confused. Because she genuinely had no clue what Sarah could have done wrong to her, why she'd ever need to apologize.