7| THE BATHROOM

Sarah let out a sniffle as she headed through Toppers house, feeling guilty for leading him on

Sarah let out a sniffle as she headed through Toppers house, feeling guilty for leading him on. She thought she was ready, thought she could do it but didn't feel she could at the last minute. Sarah hoped he understood but by the way he acted toward her was far from gentle and understanding, instead he blew up on her. She wanted nothing more then to go home but the last thing she needed was everyone crowding and asking what was wrong as she headed out.

Instead she pushed her way through his mother's room, knowing it was probably the only place horny teenagers wouldn't be. She felt sick, sick from guilt and hurt. After locking the bedroom door she headed into the bathroom, the LED blue lights Topper put in for his mom a few weeks ago lighting it up.

As the Cameron girl pushed the door open she shut it behind her, whipping her face and grabbing the toilet seat before a voice rung, "Don't mind me."

Sarah let out a small scream as she backed up into the wall, turning and seeing Layla slummed in the large bathtub. Sarah breath heavy as she stared at her, "What are you doing here?"

"In what universe is it smart for a Pogue to walk through a party of Kooks that could drug me and throw me into the middle of the ocean?" Layla's question made Sarah laugh slightly as she ran a hand through her honey locks, "Real question is what are you doing here? Crying with your bathing suit barely off."

"Oh." Sarah spoke suddenly as she adjusted her bikini top, tying it to quickly on the roof and not realizing her left boob was nearly out, "Sorry."

"What's wrong?" Layla asked, leaning on the side of the bathtub to look up at her. Sarah let out a small sob as tears began falling down her full checks. Layla sighed as she looked at her with gentle eyes, "Sarah, don't cry."

Despite the pair not necessarily getting along or knowing the other well, Sarah Cameron crying was something Layla truly hated. She was always so bubbly, crying wasn't something that should ever be something she did.

"I'm going to leave." Sarah said as she sniffled and went to leave before Layla spoke.

"Don't go, nothing sucks worse then being alone while you're sad." the darker girl said as she climbed out of the bathtub, tripping slightly as she stood before Sarah now, "Look, so you're not so embarrassed."

Layla pulled her own tee off to be left in her baiting suit top like Sarah was, "You don't have to cry about that, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It's not that." Sarah spoke with a sniffle as she looked down at her feet, rubbing her eyes. Layla realized no mascara came off when she did so, shocking her that her beautiful eyelashes were a natural trait, "It's Topper."

"Lord." Layla rolled her eyes as she stood before the Cameron girl under the blue lights, "What he do?"

"Nothing, it was me." Sarah said as she sniffled again, her voice broke, "I thought I was ready, but I wasn't and I lead him to think I was."

Layla had sudden panic in her eyes as she grabbed Sarah's arm, "Did he-"

"No, no, he stopped when I said so." Sarah spoke as Layla let out a sigh of relief at her words, though she didn't bother to remove her hand, "He just got really mad at me for it."

"Fuck him." Layla said with a annoyed expression before Sarah flickered her eyes up at her, "Not literally, you're not ready, but what a asshole."

Sarah laughed slightly at Layla simi ramble.

"You shouldn't be sad about that, it wasn't your fault. Our minds are dangerous places, they convince us we're okay with something when in reality we aren't. Blue balls aren't a thing either, it's uncomfortable but the idea of it is just to manipulate others in giving them what they want." Layla spoke as Sarah peered at her through wet eyelashes, sniffing as she stood up better.

"How do you know?" she had a slight bit of humor in her words.

"I'm best friends with three very talkative males, i've learned things I never knew even existed." Layla spoke with a giggle, making Sarah laugh as she nodded her head, "You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah." Sarah answered with a gentle smile, "He just can really hurt my feelings sometimes."

Layla understood as she nodded knowing, using her thumb to whip one of Sarah's tears, "No one deserves that."

Sarah stared at her, admiring the beauty of her grayish eyes, "You don't mean that."

"I do." Layla said back quickly, "You don't deserve to have your feelings hurt, not over and over again."

Sarah stared at her with a small shake of her head, "Why are you being so nice? Aren't you suppose to hate me."

"I'm supposed to." Layla nodded her head in agreement, "But I don't, I think you could have been a better friend to Kie, but I don't think you're nearly as horrible as she makes you out to seem."

Sarah flushed as she smiled gently, "I don't think you're horrible either."

Layla had to smile, though the words were barley anything, they made her feel something. Sarah suddenly hugged Layla, her arms going around her waist as she dropped her head onto her shoulder, "Thank you for talking to me."

"It's not a problem, Cameron." Layla said as she hugged her back, her left hand rubbing the back of Sarah's head slightly as she did so, "I better go though, my dads going to kill me."

"Tell him you stayed the night with me." Sarah said, not wanting to leave the first person who didn't make her feel horrible about herself, "I don't wanna be alone."

"Yeah." Layla agreed, "Me neither."

Layla and Sarah pulled away from each other, the Cameron girls hands still on her waist while Layla's fell over her shoulders slightly. They were close, standing so close they could feel the others breath on them. They both stood on the same height, making it perfect for Sarah to use it as a excuse to rest her own forehead against Layla's.

"Sarah." Layla said when the Cameron girl did so, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." the blonde said back gently, her eyes shut as her hands gripped Layla's skin, "You see me."

"What do you mean?" Layla asked, her heart was racing.

"You see me, you don't think i'm horrible like everyone else does." Sarah spoke, she pushed her forehead into Layla's more, "No one ever sees me for me anymore."

"The worlds stupid." Layla said, her head nudging with Sarah's slightly, her hands coming up to hold the side of her face as their eyes locked for a moment, "I see you."

"I see you too." Sarah spoke slightly as she bumping her own nose with Layla's before leaning in and captured her lips with her own. Layla melted into her, holding the sides of her face gently and kissed her back in the bathroom.

kylie speaks

and the drama
begins.

and the dramabegins