Chapter 27

"What's going on?" Emilyn ask herself, as she got closer to the company. There are a lot of reporters and in the front. "Who is visiting our company? I don't think there's anyone famous coming today?" Emilyn shrug and walked to the front door.

"That's her." They pointed. Emilyn turns around but see no one that is famous. Soon, the reporters have crowd around her in a circle. "Please tell us what's your relationship with Christopher Evans? Are you and Christopher Evans dating?" A bunch of questions is thrown at Emilyn about Christopher and the sound of cameras clicking all around.

Emilyn squint her eyes as the camera flashes. They kept bombarding her with questions and she have no idea what to do. "Excuse me, can you let me go," Emilyn shouted and push her way through, but they won't barge.

"Emilyn!"

She heard someone shouted outside of the circle. The person finally manages to squeeze between them. "Andrew!" Emilyn shouted.

"Come on, let's bring you out of here." Andrew held on to her hand tightly and pull her out of the circle. But the reporter are chasing after them, "Don't look back, keep going. We are almost there." They ran until they are safe inside the company.

"What was that? Why are they after me?" Emilyn asked.

"Just head up first." Andrew presses the elevator button. "Taylor is looking for you." Emilyn swallowed a lump in her throat, is going to be one hectic day. The elevator stops on their floor and they got out. Andrew knocks on Taylor's door, they waited for her to respond before entering.

"Emilyn Walker just the person I need." She said. "Please take a seat." Emilyn look at Andrew and he gave her a nod. Slowly, she walks towards Taylor's desk and sat down on the chair in front of her table. "Please give me an explanation on this." Taylor threw the magazine on the desk.

Emilyn pick up the magazine and read, "Christopher Evans and his new flavor of the month." She look up with a confused look at Taylor.

"Turn to page 5." She instructs.

Emilyn turn the page and read, "Christopher Evans has been seen with a new girl. Is she Christopher Evans's new lover?" Emilyn look at the pictures around the page. They have taken pictures with Emilyn and Christopher, even the ones when Christopher bought it.

"How is this possible?" Emilyn asked. "I thought he have bought the pictures? How did it end up here?"

"What pictures? What are you talking about?" Taylor asked.

"These pictures." Emilyn point to her. "Last month, Andrew found out that I was being photographed with Christopher and he bought it right on the spot."

"Is this true, Andrew." Emilyn turn around to Andrew nodding his head. "How am I not notify about this?"

"We have handled the situation, so I think it is not necessary to worry you about it," Andrew explains.

"Fine, what about this. Emilyn, please give me an explanation." Taylor crosses her arms.

"These are the pictures when I was doing the interview with him. Look." Emilyn pointed at the dog shelter.

"Okay, how about those pictures when you guys when to a restaurant?"

"We went there to discuss the details about the interview and he said to explain while he gets something to eat," Emilyn bite her lips nervously, it is not fully the truth but she don't think that Taylor need to know the full story.

"Okay, I see that you are not at fault now." Taylor replies. "I'll try to help you clear the rumors."

"Thank you."