Chapter 6

"Thank you for coming today, Mr Evans." The head of the orphanage thanks him.

"No problem. I enjoy and have a lot of fun playing with the kids today." He smiles, "If there's any problem, I'll be willing to help." The head of the orphanage nods her head and head back inside the orphanage.

"We shall take our leave now." Grandma Lou said.

"Would you like a ride back to your house?" He asked. At the side, Emilyn prayed that her grandma would say

"Sure, we would like that." Grandma Lou answers. Emilyn heard, and her shoulders slumped down, and she groans.

"Alright, my car is just a few blocks from here, you guys won't mind if we walk?" Christopher asked

"No, no problem at all." Grandma said. "Don't take me as an old women who can't walk." Grandma laugh.
Emilyn rolled her eyes and followed after them. Stomping her foot each time she takes a step.

When they stop at the side of his car, Christopher unlocks his car, and Emilyn's grandma said, "Sit in front, Emilyn." Emilyn opens her mouth, and no words came out.

"But...I don't want to." Emilyn leaned down towards her grandma and said softly.

"Emilyn, don't make Mr Evans look like a driver." She scolds

"But...I mean, he is a driver since he offers to drive us back." Emilyn shrugged her shoulder.

Her grandma hit on her shoulder, "Emilyn, don't argue with me and sit in front. She glared at Emilyn, challenging her to say anything.

"Is there any problem?" Christopher asked us, seeing that they didn't make a move.

"No, there is no problem. We can go now." Grandma Lou said with a smile. Christopher opens the back door for her. Once he closed the door, Grandma Lou glared at Emilyn and pointed her finger to the front seat. Emilyn huffed in defeat and mouthed the word fine.

"Let me get the door for you." Christopher said with a toothy grin.

Emilyn sigh and got in the passenger seat, and muttered, "Thank you." Christopher slightly nods and close her door before walking around the car to get to his seat.

Emilyn gave him our address once he's in the driver seat. Once they have arrived at the front of Emilyn's apartment, Grandma Lou ask him, "Mr Evans would you like to come in for dinner?" Emilyn groans and prays that he doesn't accept the offer.

Christopher takes a glance at Emilyn, and she glared at him, shaking her head slowly. Christopher's lips turned into an upwards smile, and he said, "Sure, why not. I'm quite hungry."

Emilyn slaps her forehead and groan. Why can't this guy seem to leave? He is everywhere. Christopher opens the door and helps grandma Lou out of the car.

"Are you allergic to any food?" Grandma Lou asked.

"No." Christopher answer.

"Alright, let's head in and fill that stomach of yours." Grandma Lou said and led the way.

Emilyn rolled her eyes and frown. She is annoyed by seeing this guy. First, she spills some drinks on him, and then the interview is now coming to her house. How worst can this day get?

"Come on, Emilyn. What are you standing there for?" Grandma Lou shouted, seeing her still standing at the side of Christopher's car.

"Coming," Emilyn called back and lightly jog to the main entrance of the apartment. Finally, they got onto the elevator, and Emilyn tries to distance herself between Christopher and herself. But Christopher moves closer to her.