Chapter 33

"Do you want to know any secret?" Pierce sat next to Emilyn on the couch.

"Secret? What secret?" She asked.

"The famous, hottest bachelor, heir to the Evans enterprise Christopher Evans's secret," Jax said taking a seat next to her.

"Wow, that's a long title." Emilyn let out a small laugh.

"So, do you want to know?" Pierce wiggle his eyebrow.

"Uhm...sure," Emilyn reply.

"Okay, where should we start with?" Pierce taps his finger on his chin. "How about telling you how many girlfriends he had."

"I know, he got 4 ex-girlfriends."

They both gasp, "How did you know?" Pierce asked.

"He told me."

"Okay, do you want to know who are they?" Pierce asked.

"Should I know who they are? Is it important?" Emilyn asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, my dear Emilyn." Pierce shakes his head and tutted. "Let me tell you his first girlfriend, Charlotte Peterson. That girl was his high school girlfriend. You remember her Jax?"

"Of course, who wouldn't, the popular cheerleader of Westlake High," Jax said. "She is one beautiful girl, but she isn't like your typical popular girl in high school." He explains. "Friendly, very enthusiastic but sometimes can be a brat, a first-class bitchy brat. But overall she is still acceptable, never pick on others."

"Yeah, I like her." Pierce smile.

"Dumbhead, you like any person who has boobs and a vagina." Jax rolled his eyes.

"This was quite long, I think is about 6 months to a year," Pierce said

"Yeah, somewhere around there." Jax bobbed his head.

"You call that long?" Emilyn was shocked by what they said. 

"For me, it is," Pierce said.

"Then, what happened to them?" Emilyn asked.

"They broke up." Jax shrug. "Everyone knows that high school romance doesn't always last."

She nod, "So, who is next?"

"Hmm...Georgia Davidson. This was during the first to the second year of University. She is a gorgeous brunette with beautiful green eyes." Pierce started. "She is also the daughter of the G.E.M Jewelry." Emilyn nods, remembering one article about G.E.M Jewelry, which is one of the most expensive jewelry and they have open tons of stores throughout the world. "But that didn't last long just a few months together and they broke up."

"Why?" she asked, wanting to know more.

"I'm not sure, probably not compatible." He shrugs.

"Is not like that, do you remember she cheated on him with some senior," Jax said.

Pierce tilts his head to the side to think, "Hmm... I guess you are right. Anyways, the third one is right after Georgia. What was her name?"

"She is a model if I'm not wrong," Jax said. "Her name is Chloe Anderson, I think so."

"Yup, it is her." Pierce show Emilyn his phone with her picture. A beautiful black-haired beauty with tan skin and incredibly long legs. She is just the picture of perfection.

"So what happened to this girl?"

"So, as you know she is a model," Jax explains this time. "At the beginning, she wasn't that famous yet so she always has local jobs. But as months passed, she is getting even popular. Her jobs are always abroad." Jax added.  "Time difference and stuff, they broke up. Is a mutual breakup. They are still friends till now." Emilyn bobbed her head.