Chapter 3

"I can't believe he did that again." She gasped.  Ana and Emilyn are having lunch near her office. Ana begged Emilyn to tell her what happen yesterday again.

"Ana, I told you last night on the phone. So why are you still asking me?" Emilyn groans and mentally facepalm.

"I know, but you didn't give me the whole detail." She sipped on her drink. "So, how's the shirt cleaning going on?" She raises her eyebrow and smirk.

"I got most of the stain out; I need a little more scrub and rinse. After that is shipped back to the owner and never will be seen ever again." Emilyn dust away from the non-existent dust on her hand.

"Wait!" Ana suddenly pulls Emilyn's arm towards her. "Where's the number?" Pulling up her sleepers, she twists her right arm to the back.

"Is this arm." Emilyn showed her left arm. "Thank god the ink is washing out. I can't keep hiding it under my long sleeve. Is too hot to wear long sleeves."

"Are you crazy?!" Ana smacked Emilyn's arm. Emilyn winced and quickly pulled her arm back, rubbing the spot where she hit it. "How are you going to call him?" She asked

"I'm not stupid. I've already saved it on my phone." Emilyn answer. "Even though I don't want to," She mumbles. "Why are you so worried?" Emilyn tilted her head and scrunched her eyebrow. "You are not cleaning his shirts."

"Don't look at it in such a bad thing." She said. "He could be your future soul mate." She teases and wiggles her eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me? That rude jerk." Emilyn scoffed, playing with the straw hanging from her drink. "No way, even if he is the last guy on earth. I would never date him."

"Come on, you didn't want to go with us to the arena that night. But luckily you went, and he was there on that day too. So is fate. Plus, didn't you meet him at your office too." She smirks. "Fated." She clapped her hands and smiled.

"Ana, you are ridiculous." Emilyn shakes her head."This is not a storybook or a fairy tale. Where a rich, CEO, bad boy vibe jerk guy will be interested in a commoner like me." Emilyn said. "But if one day it happens, I'll give you a hundred dollars."

"Deal." She replies quickly.

Emilyn scrunch my eyebrow in confusion, "What?"

"You said it yourself; if it happens, you'll give me a hundred dollars."

"I say if, and it will definitely not happen. So what if it didn't happen?" Emilyn asked.  "Which I have a feeling that it will not happen. So I'm already winning." She smirks. "Would you like to pay a deposit first?" Emilyn put out her hand with her palm upwards, ready to receive her payment.

Ana rolled her eyes at Emilyn, "To tell you the truth, even if you don't want to accept it, I know I'm winning." Ana pointed her thumb at herself. "If you don't believe, I can see the future." Emilyn rolled her eyes at Ana; she doesn't believe that Ana could have such powers.

"So if you win, then I'll buy whatever you want to eat for a whole month," Ana said.

Emilyn's eyes lits up when she heard her favorite word, 'food'. "Deal." She immediately agrees. "But some rules have to be implemented," Emilyn told her.

"Seriously? Rules?" Ana whined. "You are no fun." She huff.

"If I don't make the rules, I don't what cunning business you are going to do behind my back." Emilyn narrowed her eyes at Ana. "I know you Anastasia Conner."

"Fine, bring on the rules." Ana sighed in defeat.

Emilyn smiles, "Number 1, you can't force it. Number 2, no stealing his phone number to set us up. And finally, do not stalk him or slide into his DMs."