Chapter 7

"Hold your horses, I'm coming." Emilyn rubbed her eyes. Yawning while moving ever so slowly to the door. "What's your business? Why are you here so early?" Without fully open my door, she asked the person in front of her door.

"I need your help." Emilyn rubbed her eyes to see clearly if it is Finley. "Fin? What are you doing here?" Emilyn asked. "If you are looking for Ana she isn't here."

"I'm not looking for Ana, I need your help. Is urgent." Emilyn scrunches her eyebrow and tilts her head. "Can you let me in first?" She steps aside to let him in.

"So what can I help you? You know I'm not much of a helper." Emilyn stated as they sat down on the couch.

"You know how Ana and I have been dating for 2 years already. So, I was thinking to get on the next level with her." He explains.

"So, you want to move in with her?"  Emilyn asked. That's easy; just ask her. Why ask me?"

"You doofus." Fin knocks his hand on her head. "Not move in, we already live together."

"Oh right." Emilyn came to a realization. "Sorry, morning brain still a little fuzzy. So what do you want to do?"

"I want to propose to her." Finley said.

"Oh." Emilyn nod. Then, she stops nodding, Hold on, did you say you are going to propose to Ana?" Emilyn eyes grew wide. "Oh my god!!" She stands up on the couch and jumps up and down the couch.

"Okay, calm down," Finley said as his body moves up and down due to her jumping. "

"Sorry, I was too excited." Emilyn apologized and got down from the couch.

"So are you going to help me or not?" He asked.

"Of course!" Emilyn shouted. "My two best friends are getting married." She shrieks in excitement. "So what are you going to do? Do you have any plans?"

"Uhm...." Finley scratches his head. "I really don't know, but I got to buy a ring first."

"You haven't bought the ring yet?" Emilyn shouted.

"Geez, woman calm down, and please stop shouting. My ears are going to bleed."

"Sorry, I'm too excited. So when are you going to buy it?" Emilyn asked?

"I don't know, maybe...today?"

"Do you want to buy it today? I can accompany you." Emilyn suggest

"You will?" He asked.

"Of course," Emilyn said. "But I got to change first." She pointed to her outfit. She's only wearing sweats and a sweater, and her hair is in a messy ponytail.

"Definitely," He laughed. "I don't want to go to the mall with you looking like that." Emilyn pushes his shoulder playfully. "Hurry up, go change." Finley chased her to her room.

Once Emilyn got ready, they both head towards the door. Emilyn's hand is on the doorknob when she felt someone turning it from the other side.

"Emilyn, where are you going this early?" Grandma Lou opens the door with bags of groceries. "Finley, you're here too." She places the bags down and hugs him.

"Hi, grandma Lou." He hugs her back. "Emilyn and I got a mission."

"Ooh, a mission. May I know what is it?" She asked.

"Hmm, I guess you can know." Fin whisper into her ear.

"Oh my gosh." Grandma Lou covered her mouth and hugged Finley. "So, when are you going to ask her?"