Chapter 1

A/N: Hey, Hey, Hey, Nice of you to drop in. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter in my new book. Vote and comment. Thank you.

"Come on! Let's Go!" Ana tries to pull Emilyn up from the couch. "Stop being a couch potato." 

"I'm having so much fun here," Emilyn stated, putting her leg up on the small coffee table in front of her.

Ana looked at the tv and said with a sigh, "You're watching Brooklyn nine-nine for the fourth time." She crosses her arms. "There's this race tonight and I know you want to go." She nudged me. "There'll be hot guys there." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"You can't use that to tempt me." Emilyn points the finger at her. "I'm not interested." She turns her attention back to the tv.

"Oh my god!" She gasped. "don't tell me you're interested in girls." Ana takes a step back from the couch. "How come I didn't notice the signs? You never dated any guys since I met you." She gasped.

Emilyn slaps her arm, "Calm down, woman." shaking her head. "I'm not interested in girls. The reason I don't date because there's no one who's interesting at all. Is always I'm interested in him, but never got the same interest back."

"Just take a chance, maybe it is your turn tonight." She teases. "Let's just go to the race. It will be more fun than sitting here."

"Fine." Emilyn hesitantly gets up from the couch."Let me get changed first."

A minute later.

"Grandma, I'm leaving with Ana. I'll be back late." Emilyn told her grandma and head to the living room to find Ana.

"You look hot." Ana takes a look at her.

"Uhm...thanks?" Emilyn looked at her like she is out of her mind. She's wearing a plain dark blue t-shirt, skinny black jeans, a black jean jacket with my converse. "I'm just wearing something casual. If you don't have a boyfriend I would guess you are a lesbian." She hit my arm hard. "Oww!" Emilyn rubbed my arm and glared at Ana.

"I'm not a lesbian, okay. You look beautiful, I'm pretty sure you'll get someone's number tonight." Emilyn rolled her eyes at Ana's silly prediction. "Come on, let's go." Ana drags her out the door.

***

"Wow! This place looks so cool." Ana shouted. She turns around to observe everything. "Oh my god!" She shouted. "Look at those cars." She pointed.

"Ana, please stop screaming. My ears are about to fall out." Emilyn cover her ears. "So is Fin coming?" 

"Yeah, he's on the way," she said, looking around the place, still amazed.

"Is someone looking for me?" A low voice said and hugged Ana from the back. She turns around, "Finley, you scared me." Ana hit him on his chest lightly and smile.

Emilyn can't help but stare at them and smile, both of them holding each other in their arms. Finley is staring into Ana's eyes with love. She wishes she can find someone just like Ana has found her other half.

"What's up Emilyn," Fin gave me a high-five. Fin is like a brother to me. When we first met, it was like a connection between both of us.

"Not much, your girlfriend literally pulls me out of my comfy state to watch this race," Emilyn grumbled.

He snickers at her comment, "Come on, you need to have some fun." He nudged Emilyn on the shoulder. "What 24 years old stay at home watching Brooklyn nine-nine multiple times.

Emilyn gasped, "how did you know?" Emilyn mouth opens to an O-shape.

He chuckled, "We know each other for like 2 years already. How could I not know what you have been doing." Emilyn huff and crossed her arms in front of her. "Come on, Emilyn. You should enjoy it during your mid-20s. You won't be able to experience and do it later. Have some sense of danger in your life."