Chapter 47

After that misunderstanding, Emilyn found out that Christopher is a very touchy person. His hands got to be touching her, if it's not her hands, then is her waist. Sometimes place his hands on her lap or over her shoulders. It's just like she is his hand holder. There was once Christopher over-react over Emilyn by not saying the three words.

Flashback

"Did you let Gabe send you back?" Christopher asked through the phone.

Emilyn rolled her eyes and answered him. "Of course, I did. I'm in the car now."

"Just checking." He said.

"Wow, the trust." Emilyn scoff.

"I know you; you are one stubborn girl. Who knows you'll bribe Gabe with some money?"

"The audacity." She gasps. "I won't do that to Gabe. If I do that, he'll get fired." Emilyn saw Gabe smiled a little from the rear mirror. "Aren't you suppose to be working, Mr. workaholic?"

"I am. Have you heard of multitasking?" Emilyn can feel him smirking from the other end of the phone. "I'm going to end the call right now, and you should focus on your work," She told him.

"Alright, I love you," Christopher said.

"Mhmm...Bye." And she ends the call with a smile. Finally, she got back home and its time for food. But before she could even walk into her kitchen, the doorbell rang.

Emilyn open the door to find a guy at her door, "Rist? What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you say it back?" He asked.

"Say what back?" Emilyn scrunched her eyebrow.

"I said I love you." He repeats.

"Yeah, I know." She stifles a laugh.

Christopher frowned, "why aren't you saying it back?"

"I should?" Emilyn ask

Christopher narrowed his eyes at her, "yeah." He said. "I-love-you." He emphasizes each word.

A small smile appears on Emilyn's face as she looks at his face, waiting for her to say it back. "I love you too." She giggles.

"See, it isn't that hard."

"Right, did you come here just to make me say it? You know you can just call." Emilyn told him. Christopher scratches the back of his neck, "so, are you going to head back to the office?"

"No, I brought work with me."

"Have you eat anything yet? I'm about to cook my dinner. Do you want some?" Emilyn offered.

"Yes, please," he opens his laptop on her coffee table.

"Alright, I'll be quick." And Emilyn rushes into the kitchen.

End of flashback

"Rist, let go. I need to get ready." Emilyn told him. Christopher got his arms around her shoulder.

"Get ready for what?" He asked.

"I told you before. I'm going to have a girl's night, a sleepover." Emilyn told him.

"Is it tonight?"

"Yes, and is at my house. Do you mind taking your hands off me and let me take a shower."

"No, I not letting go." Christopher nuzzled his head into Emilyn's neck.

"Christopher, please," Emilyn begged. "I really have to shower. I feel nasty after coming back from the hospital."