Chapter 19

Em, are you free?" Ana called.

"I'm sorry Ana, I got to do an interview with Christopher Evans." Emilyn packs all her things into my bag.

"Ooh," Ana exclaimed

"No, this is professional. No funny business."

"You are no fun." Ana groaned. "Where are you guys going?"

"To his race track."

"Ooh, the first place where you guys met."

"Ana, oh my god, stop. I don't want to remember the first time we met. Is embarrassing." Emilyn zipped up her bag.

"Emilyn, Christopher is here." Grandma Lou shout.

"Coming," Emilyn shout back. "I got to go, he's here."

"Go and get your man." Ana cheered.

"Ana." Emilyn groaned.

"Go and have fun," Ana said before they end the call. When Emilyn walks out of her room, Christopher and Grandma Lou were in the living room talking."I'm here," Emilyn announce. They both turn their head in her direction. "Are we going to go?"

"Yeah," Christopher replies. "I'll get going now, I'll visit you as soon as possible." He told Grandma Lou. Emilyn waves goodbye to her grandma and remind her to take her medicine before she left.

Christopher opens the passenger door for Emilyn "Thank you." Emilyn said sitting down on the passenger seat.

"Ready?" Christopher asked, once he got into the driver's seat and look at Emilyn.

Emilyn nod.

"So, is quite a long journey. Want to play our game?" Christopher suggests, his eyes are staring in front of the road.

"Sure, whose turn is it?" Emilyn asked, she watch the people outside the window passed by.

"Is my turn," Christopher answered.

"Alright," Emilyn replies. She waited in her seat for a while, but Christopher never says anything. She turns her head to face Christopher and said, "Hurry up, what's the question?"

"I have to think about it first," Christopher told her. "Okay, I got one." He said after a long time of thinking, "What is your favorite food?"

"Ooh, this is a hard one. I love all kinds of food, but if you want me to choose one. It has to be homemade pizza."

"Why homemade pizza? What's the difference between a regular pizza?" Christopher turns his head to face Emilyn before looking back on the road.

"Because if it's homemade I get to put how much toppings I desire and a generous amount of cheese," Emilyn explains. "Isn't it the best?" Christopher responds with a small 'mhmm', so Emilyn takes it as her turn.

 "Why were you so mean when we first met?" She asked

Christopher turns to look at Emilyn, before answering the question. "Because, if someone spills their drinks on you won't you be mad?" He turns his head back to face the road.

"True," Emilyn reply. "But you were mean, I even apologize. Also, you throw your shirt at me and ask me to clean it." Emilyn huffed. "And not to forget, you wrote your number on my arm with a permanent marker," She emphasizes. Christopher chuckles.

"But, see where it got us. You having to do an interview about me and us being friends. From enemies to friends, isn't that great." Christopher said."I don't know about it. You were pretty mean to me. I should think about this friendship thing." Emilyn tease.