~Bully~ (SukHoon)

Pairing- Choi Hyunsuk and Park Jihoon
Type- Angst mainly, but happy ending😊

It often made Hyunsuk wonder why Jihoon made fun of him only, when he's a sweet talker with everybody else. Hyunsuk couldn't remember when or how he pissed Jihoon off, because if not so, why would Jihoon target him out of all the students of his class?

Choi Hyunsuk is a senior high school student, in the same year as Park Jihoon, the brilliant student of the class. Their sections were different, they didn't have common friends, they didn't even share the same interest. So, it was only natural for Hyunsuk to be a stranger to Jihoon. Hyunsuk was a studious boy. He wasn't nerdy, but was pretty much updated about everything. He had a few friends but most of them were junior to him, so he used to walk alone on the corridors. One day, suddenly, someone stopped him and out of nowhere, started teasing him about his height and fashion sense. The words thrown at him weren't as sharp, so Hyunsuk laughed it off. The next few days, the event continued and Hyunsuk came to discover that the one behind the verbal bullies were none other than Park Jihoon. Hyunsuk, being the kind soul he is, never spoke back in fear of hurting Jihoon, but by this, Jihoon only grew braver. It became like a routine for Jihoon to make fun of Hyunsuk whenever he saw him. But the strange thing was, Jihoon never once did that to anyone else. He was the definition of a perfect boy to others, a good friend, a dependable senior, an obedient student and whatnot. Therefore, even if Hyunsuk wanted to expose Jihoon, he knew no one would believe him.

Another reason of Hyunsuk to not tell anyone about the apparent 'bully' Jihoon was that Jihoon never hurt him physically. He never even touched Hyunsuk unless tapping him or just patting his head. So, Hyunsuk, more than being bullied, was confused as hell.

Hyunsuk thought his last year at the school would go on like that, but things started to get worse as days went by. The only plus point was, he found a new friend of him. The boy was an exchange student. He seemed very arrogant and rude at first glance, but boy was he a softie! Hyunsuk once joined him on lunch and he immediately felt like he was a very kind guy. So, he befriended him, the one whose name he came to know as Yoshinori, in short Yoshi.

Having Yoshi as a friend was a blessing for Hyunsuk. During the last year of high school, he had to do a lot of studying and amidst all that, having a supportive friend was all he could ask for. Even, the occasional teasing of Jihoon didn't matter anymore, as he had Yoshi to talk to. Obviously, Yoshi knew about Jihoon and he advised Hyunsuk to complain about it to their teacher but Hyunsuk just shrugged it off as their time remaining wasn't that long. Yoshi had to do as he wished, even though he didn't like it.

What Hyunsuk didn't see coming was the transformation of Park Jihoon who used to tease him with words only. One day, when Hyunsuk and Yoshi were walking, a hand suddenly grabbed him and took him inside an empty classroom. The person was none other than Jihoon. Hyunsuk was scared, because Jihoon never treated him like that. Jihoon's eyes were showing how angry he was and his grip on Hyunsuk's hand was pretty strong. Jihoon then handed Hyunsuk some copies and told him to do his homework for him. Hyunsuk refused at first, why would he do someone else's homework? But Jihoon's glare was giving him goosebumps, so he agreed, which was his biggest mistake, because Jihoon kept on making him do so for the next days. Hyunsuk didn't want to but the sudden change in Jihoon's behaviour scared him. He felt like Jihoon would hurt him otherwise. So, he didn't even dare telling anyone about it. He had to do Jihoon's homework in his free time, which made him spend less time with his newly made friend, Yoshi. Yoshi noticed the sudden change in Hyunsuk and asked him many times, but Hyunsuk didn't tell him anything.

But the worst thing happened one day, when Hyunsuk was pushed to a wall by Jihoon and was handed 5 copies of 5 different students. Jihoon told him to finish the homework of all 5 of his friends within an hour and Hyunsuk literally lost his temper. For the first time in his life, he shouted at Jihoon saying it wasn't his business to do everyone's homework. But the outcome of it was a very hard punch from Jihoon. Hyunsuk's lips bled at that and he felt extremely scared. Jihoon was strong, considering how well toned his body was. He still refused Jihoon only to get more punches and kicks from Jihoon. Hyunsuk feared that he would be beaten badly if he didn't listen to him, so destroying his pride, he took all 5 copies with him. But none of them knew how from a distance, someone saw them and recorded the whole scene of Jihoon beating the kind soul, Hyunsuk.