~Strip~ (HaJeongwoo 1/2)

Pairing- Watanabe Haruto and Park Jeongwoo

Plot- Just HaJeongwoo roommates trope, but with borderline mature elements

Jeongwoo is in love with his one year long roommate. It's one sided, gay and so not worth it. Because his roommate is- well, a playboy. A straight one.

Watanabe Haruto, the forbidden grace as they call him- due to an weird game of fate, was allocated the same room as the innocent, naive Park Jeongwoo. They started off as good friends, not to lie. Even though Haruto looked arrogant with his arched brows and sharp nose, he was quite gentle with Jeongwoo. Loyal too. They both liked to play games, had similar taste in food, in movies and yes, had similar grades as well. It was natural for them to form a strong bond and for a few months, both loved it all the way.

For one homosexual young boy, it didn't stay platonic for long.

Jeongwoo knew he was holding onto false hope, because soon after the first month, Haruto showed his true self. He was quite the horny guy- committing to underage drinking, smoking, overnight hook ups, watching porn and so on. It's not like Jeongwoo was a saint, but he tried to keep his friend on track.

Therefore started the nagging. Jeongwoo would always spend some of his precious minutes lecturing Haruto, asking him where he was heading whenever he got ready at night. The taller guy didn't like it. He would reply half heartedly, sometimes just staying silent. He never lied though, but that doesn't mean his words or actions didn't hurt Jeongwoo.

Because Jeongwoo wasn't just worrying, he was also jealous, hurt, hopelessly frustrated. But did Haruto care? Did he even know? Nope.

So when one day, Jeongwoo caught him wearing his expensive cologne, he asked with a frown, "Ruto? Where are you going?"

Haruto who had stopped smiling immediately, stayed quiet. He brushed his hair back and intended to leave. Jeongwoo held him back, "I asked you a question."

The taller was visibly annoyed. He replied with a sigh, "To the bar."

"You know you're not supposed to go to a bar, right?"

"Yeah, so?" Haruto got himself free from Jeongwoo's grip, "No one really cares about the ethical stuff, you know."

"I'm not talking about ethics, Ruto," Jeongwoo said, "I'm worried about you, okay? Living life this way- it's.. it's not good for you."

"Is that so?" Haruto smirked, "What's wrong with the way I live, huh? I'll just have some drink, maybe fuck some girl and get back home. What can possibly go wrong?"

"Or you can stay here with me. Maybe play some games and go to bed in time? That way, you'll stay healthy." Stated the Korean guy. But Haruto dismissed his offer with a wave of his hand, saying, "Nah, that's boring."

"So you don't like to spend time with me?" Asked Jeongwoo.

"Of course I do!" Haruto immediately said, "But there are times when I need something that you can't give me. So, I better go before I'm late, hm?"

"And what is it?" Jeongwoo asked again. Haruto looked at him in ridicule, "What?"

Jeongwoo suddenly changed the look on his face from being worried to being mysterious. He held Haruto again, but this time by an arm. He brought his lips close to the taller's ear, breathing out on his skin, "Try it. I can give you everything, Ruto~"

The singsong voice that was barely audible, that left a feathery yet shivering touch on the taller's skin which smelt of the exotic cologne did something to Haruto. He pushed Jeongwoo away, quite flustered to be honest, "Um.. I better leave."