~One Call Away~ (MashiRuto)

Pairing- Takata Mashiho and Watanabe Haruto

Plot- Haruto misses his Mashi san, so they join a video call </3

-

Something was missing. Haruto felt empty. He didn't know why but it was there. He could feel it inside him, that something or someone's absence was bothering him. There were many reasons to point at, he checked them one by one; still couldn't put his finger on one.

There was a big news about TREASURE. Two members leaving for good . Mashiho for his health, Yedam for personal reasons. It was upsetting itself for Haruto always believed that they shine the brightest when they're twelve. However, the decision was made by talking thoroughly with the members and the authority, so he had no say in it.

For a while, he believed he was feeling the vacancy in him for the two missing members, but that idea vanished because Yedam wasn't exactly away and Mashiho could always be contacted with at will.

He left deep sighs, even when he was playing games with his dynamic quadro.

"Guys, I'll take a break today. You can carry on." He left the console on the floor. Jeongwoo opposed him.

"Hey, you're leaving me alone!"

Haruto looked at his age mate. Him and Jeongwoo had teamed up against Asahi and Jaehyuk. Him leaving would definitely leave the younger by his own.

"I'm sorry Woo, I don't feel like playing."

"Just one more? Please?" Jeongwoo requested. The taller male was about to say yes, but Junghwan's entry at the exact moment relieved him of playing against his will.

"Hwanie can replace me." He offered. Poor maknae stared in confusion. He just wanted to take a pack of ramen from Asahi.

"Come sit here!" Jeongwoo happily pointed at the seat left by Haruto, "Join me, we'll beat these hyungs!"

Junghwan looked at Haruto. The elder gave him a nod of assurance. So he ended up taking his hyung's place, and that left Haruto to go rest in his room.

'I shouldn't be like this. Gotta get a grip on myself.' He thought. Honestly, he was restless. The fact that he didn't even know why was more irritating than anything! He fell down on his bed, leaving a deep sigh again. Instinctively, he checked his phone. He had texts from family, friends, and some members.

Jihoon had sent 'Ruto! Wanna eat out?' around evening. He was late to respond, hence had a hunch that the elder already replaced him with someone. And he was true. Jihoon had taken Hyunsuk instead of him.

Then there was Mashiho's one 'Heyyy! How're things going?'

Attached was a picture of him and his dog looking happily at the camera. Haruto smiled. He sent a reply, filling in about his boring day.

Mashiho read it soon. Without a reply, he requested for a video call.

Haruto accepted, and was met with a glowing faced Mashiho.

"Rutoiii!" Mashiho cutely said, waving at the camera. Haruto smiled. He felt happy.

"Mashi hi!" He spoke in his native language, "What're you doing?"

"Just lying down. I have to clean my room." Mashiho replied. The younger gave a cocky  expression, "You're not someone to procrastinate!"

Mashiho chuckled, "Sometimes leaves fall far from the tree."

"What does that mean?" Haruto rolled over on his bed. His phone was held near his face, particularly the chin. He looked deformed, with a bloated chin and a small head.