~Melancholy~ (pt. 2)

Junkyu stared dead into the carpet on the floor, occasionally shaking from absolute distress and fear. The whole event was like a blur of nightmare, he could still hear the loathing voice of Jihoon speaking to him like he were a filthy piece of junk, too disgusting to spit at. He shivered, his whole body crumpled as he groaned helplessly. Someone's busy hands were patting him, calming him for comfort. He even heard distant words of comfort that flew right past his ears. All he could think of were the shits Jihoon had thrown at him a while ago.

Junkyu had gone to explain himself, apologize for the mistake he had made, Jihoon threw the flowers at his face with huge force, scratching his beautiful face.

"You fucking cheater! Get out of my place right now! Don't show your filthy face to me ever again!"

"Jihoon ah, please... Listen to me. I-I.. I don't know how it happened, I- it's..."

"You couldn't wait for me, could you? I was dying there, to earn enough for both of us and here you are, sucking another man's dick you fucking whore!" Jihoon said, spitting the words at Junkyu's face.

"It's not like that, Jihoon, trust me!" Junkyu spoke up, "I didn't want it to happen! I know! I know I should have stopped but I couldn't. It doesn't mean anything! Please can you forgive me this one time? I promise I won't ever-"

"Get lost!" Jihoon shoved Junkyu away from his face, the younger crashed with the wall, hard. Haruto who was watching everything in pure shock and fear, moved for the first time. He ran to Junkyu, who clearly was in pain. Junkyu pushed him away. He ran to Jihoon again, took his arm in his own, "Jihoon, please. I beg you! I can't live without you! Don't do this to me! I know you still love me and-"

"Love?" Jihoon mocked, "Oh don't get ahead of yourself Kim Junkyu. I don't give a fuck about you anymore. You can go die or suck that motherfucker as much as you want."

"No please, Ji-" Junkyu had held Jihoon again, but the elder took his hand off the grip, "Get off me!" Jihoon shouted. He pushed Junkyu again, but this time, Junkyu fell on Haruto. He was sobbing already.

"Hyung, let's go. Let's get out of here. He clearly doesn't see your worth." He said to Junkyu, who was uttering nonsense already, taking Jihoon's name and apologising again and again. Jihoon didn't leave a single glance at them anymore. He left the room for good. Watching him leave, Junkyu became hysteric. He suddenly fell short of breath, his knees gave up. He fell over Haruto's arm who immediately called for help. But no one came. Junkyu was suffocating, he held the clothing on his chest because it ached hard. He couldn't even talk. His vision blurred, he held Haruto's sleeves so tight! He felt like he was falling into the abyss with no support to hold him. Then the blackout. And nothing.

He woke up again at Haruto's apartment. Ever since, he had been thinking about the way Jihoon treated him. Like trash.

Haruto let him stay at his place. Even offered to take care of him as long as he wanted. But Junkyu didn't listen. For his heart never beat for anyone other than Jihoon. The momentary infatuation led him to do something terrible to the man he loved. And the sense of guilt, remorse, self hatred was killing him.

He left for Jihoon's place again, early in the next morning, when Haruto was asleep. Junkyu knocked, waited outside. But no one responded. Because no one was at home. Last night, Jihoon couldn't stand staying at his shared place with Junkyu. Because the creasy bed sheet kept reminding him that Junkyu had slept there with another man. He left, stayed the night at his friend's place.

Around 8 in the morning, when Junkyu was half asleep at the doorstep, his phone rang. Haruto called. He watched the screen go off after several rings. He had no will to pick up and talk. But Haruto called again, again and again. Impatient, Junkyu picked up.