~Colour Rush~ (SukHoon)

Pairing- Choi Hyunsuk and Park Jihoon.

Plot- The whole plot is inspired from the attached picture and the Korean BL drama 'Colour Rush'. I mean you'll see the resemblance so I'm gonna credit the drama beforehand😁

**For those who don't know, mono is a person who sees the world in grey whereas probe is the only one who can make a mono see colours**

‘You should audition Jihoon ah, you really deserve to be taken!’

‘Honestly why are you still hesitating? Haven’t you seen your own moves?’

‘God! You even sing well!’

Jihoon was used to hearing all those compliments and he was well aware of his own calibre too. He knew, if anything, he was fit to be taken as a trainee in big companies. He had the skills, look and talent. Yet he was hesitant.

Because of the biggest secret of his life that no one knew, no one but his best friend, Kim Sunwoo.

“You're quiet today, what’s up?” Sunwoo asked Jihoon, spotting him deep in thoughts in the cafeteria one day.

“Everyone’s telling me to audition in the big 3. I don’t know if I should, Sunwoo ya.” Jihoon spoke.

“Well, you have all it takes to pass, so why not?” Sunwoo asked.

“You know about my weakness.” Jihoon mumbled. It seemed as if he was too frustrated to speak it out loud. Sunwoo gave him pats on the back.

“I know.”

“So? How can I be an idol with this?” Jihoon asked desperately.

“My first question is, do you want to?” his friends asked back. Jihoon nodded slightly. He did. A lot of people did, even though the chance to succeed wasn’t that high.

“Then just go for it.” Sunwoo assured Jihoon by holding his hand, “I know, they might kick you out, but there are lots of other possibilities too. Plus, you don’t know, a miracle might happen, or that they'll see your potential and let you debut even with this.”

Jihoon stared at his friend with hopeful eyes, “you believe so?”

Sunwoo smiled, “I do believe in your skills and I am hopeful that they will see it too. But, it’s not about me. You have to believe it yourself.”

Jihoon did. And one day, he ended up in front of the grey YG building to pursue his dream.

Jihoon passed the audition fair and square. The judgement didn’t go back to his secret and he survived. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe people didn’t actually care if he couldn’t identify colours or not. He came back smiling, winning, unware that the hard part was about to begin.

Jihoon’s life as a trainee started soon after. He was first grouped with the novice trainees and was taught the basic. Jihoon knew how to act and keep shut about his 'problem' so that no one could know about that. He had to keep up his place and he knew spreading his debated secret if not harming him, would never bring him any good.

He bonded with the newbies and his time was going great, if you overlook the hard practice time. But those happy days were short-lived when they were merged with the older trainees.

Jihoon heard about those trainees from here and there. He knew they were better, well trained and probably the fittest to debut. What he didn’t know was how one of them was the only person he wished and dreaded to meet at the same time.

All the YG trainees were called in a room and there Jihoon met Choi Hyunsuk, a short, intimidating but cheerful guy. For a moment, his blonde hair seemed as normal and grey as Jihoon was used to seeing. His dark blue jeans and also his skin beneath the rips were yet two more shades of grey; nothing new to Jihoon’s known universe. And even his eyes; the caramel eyes- what was that? Whale grey? Moonlight grey? Stone grey? Before Jihoon could even realize, the colour started to move in a whirlpool for a split second, attaining something completely new and foreign to him. Jihoon watched the splendid glow from Hyunsuk’s eyes, surrounding a colour he never knew of. Not only the eyes, everything in Hyunsuk was wrapped around brilliant other shades that Jihoon never saw. Jihoon’s jaw dropped, body froze and his eyes hurt from the blinding glow coming out of Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk seemed to catch Jihoon staring at him for too long, and so he looked back at him.