~아프지 마!~ (MashiKyu)

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Takata Mashiho.
Plot- To take care of a sick Mashiho.
(Requested)

*Once again, flexing my Korean lol. It means 'Do not fall sick!' By the way, do you find it annoying that I'm giving titles in Korean? 🥺*

"Hyung, let's go out today!" Mashiho happily chirped to Junkyu as they were done with practices. Since all of them were given free times after a hard round of practice, Mashiho wanted to make it enjoyable by hanging out with his boyfriend, Kim Junkyu.

"Umm... Mashi, I'm really tired now... how about we sleep in?" Junkyu replied. Mashiho seemed unhappy with that.

"Hyung~" Mashiho whined as he held Junkyu's arm, "You always find an excuse to sleep! Today, you're going with me and it's final!" he exclaimed as he tried to drag Junkyu up from his bed. Instead of complying, Junkyu became annoyed at that.

"Mashi!" he spoke a little loud, "I'm telling you I'm tired, why don't you act a little more considerate?"

Mashiho let go of Junkyu's arm. His eyes saddened and he slightly pouted, "I thought we could have fun... but you're really selfish, hyung!"

Junkyu let out a 'tsk' of annoyance as Mashiho addressed him like that. But, instead of arguing or trying to convince Mashiho, he turned around and closed his eyes. Mashiho watched in disbelief. His heart ached at that, because that wasn't expected from the man who promised to take care of him months ago, when he agreed to be the boyfriend of Kim Junkyu.

With a heavy heart, he left Junkyu's room, while the elder just drifted off to his dreamland.

But when Junkyu did wake up, he felt bad for acting mad at Mashiho. It's true that he was tired and didn't wanna wake up from bed, but instead of raising his tone, he could've just talked nicely to Mashiho and maybe cuddled with him?

The whole evening went bad for Junkyu, as Mashiho avoided him. The younger didn't talk to him while eating, didn't sit beside him when they were having a group talk, didn't even look him in the eyes when Junkyu constantly stared at him.

Guess, Mashiho was really upset.

But Junkyu knew how to handle him. Even though Mashiho was giving him quite a cold shoulder, Junkyu was acting the exact opposite. He talked softly to the younger even if he didn't receive any reply. The rest of the members understood what was going on between them because it happened quite frequently. Junkyu was an expert to mess up, but was even more skilled when it came to make up. So, they were just cooperating the elder.

But Mashiho wasn't that easy. So, when he gave an excuse of having a headache and left for his room, he made sure to glare at Junkyu extra strong so that the elder wouldn't even dare going in the younger's room that night.

And Junkyu obliged. He knew Mashiho would be okay by the morning. For the time being, he just had to listen to the younger even though all he wanted was to cuddle with his adorable boyfriend.

-

Jihoon had to stay up late, firstly because he had a long talk with Hyunsuk about their group; secondly because he wasn't being able to fall asleep. So, he walked outside his room to the living room in order to take some water from the purifier.

But a faint voice of discomfort was caught in his ears which perked up at that. Was anyone feeling unwell?

Being the responsible leader he was, Jihoon walked closer to the sound which seemed to come from his dorm mate Mashiho's room.

He knocked lightly, "Shiho ya? Are you okay?" But no response was heard, instead the faint groaning continued. So, he knocked again. When he didn't receive any response yet again, he pushed the door. Luckily, the door wasn't locked.