~My Kyu~ (JiKyu)

***💎🐨 Because it's Kim Junkyu's Birthday today!! 🐨💎***

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Park Jihoon
Type- Fluff

Waking up fresh from slumber- okay, not fresh. Waking up was never Junkyu's cup of tea. Groaning, Junkyu turned off the alarm yet again. The sleep in his eyes was barely there, the irritating morning alarm already destroyed almost all of it.

Junkyu, being the master sleeper he was, still managed to shut his eyes and think about going back to the unfinished dream of his- him walking on a flowery road with spring breeze passing by, holding hands with his best-

"KIM JUNKYU!"

The huge shout was accompanied with a harsh throwing of a pillow right at Junkyu's sleeping face. Annoyed to death, Junkyu opened his eyes. He didn't need to though, from the loud voice, he already understood who came to wake him up, in other words- to piss him off.

"Park Jihoon!" He tried shouting as well, but the morning voice of him made it come out as a crack in a glass. Jihoon laughed at him, making him even more annoyed. When he had crossed brows Jihoon approached him, held his hand tight and gave it a pull.

"Come on, get off the bed already!"

Junkyu kept sulking, "But I don't want to! It's still early!"

Jihoon looked a bit horrified, dramatically of course. This is the Park Jihoon we're talking about.

"It's almost noon, Kyu! You're gonna get a swollen face if you sleep like this."

Junkyu clicked his tongue, "I am cute even with that!"

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "That I know, but-" He pulled Junkyu even stronger, "You need to get up."

Junkyu pouted but this time, listened to his best friend. He got off the bed quite slowly and after doing so, he stretched his limbs.

"Aahhh-" he made a sound while bending his side but louder than that, growl was heard from his stomach.

"You should eat soon." Jihoon remarked. Junkyu laughed. The growl just seemed so funny.

"No seriously, Do you know it will cause you some serious problems if you skip meals until this hour." Jihoon said quite seriously. Junkyu raised a brow.

"Wah! Since when does Park Jihoon care?" Jihoon rolled his eyes again in response. Junkyu chuckled, "Alright, just wait. I'll order my lunch."

Jihoon looked at Junkyu and narrowed his eyes, "What about breakfast?"

"I usually have brunch." Junkyu joked, "Why order for breakfast at this time?"

"Just make some, you know, toast and eggs or something." Jihoon suggested, "Then wait for the lunch hour. If you eat it altogether, you're just skipping a meal and it's not healthy!" Jihoon spoke again, in a more serious tone. Junkyu raised his hands up in defeat.

"Whoa whoa, calm down Jihoon ah!" He laughed again, "You know I can't make breakfast."

"Not like you can't Kyu, your lazy ass just doesn't." Jihoon said and saw almost no remorse in Junkyu. Instead, the younger kept flashing him a shameless yet brilliant smile. The elder sighed.

"Alright, go freshen up. I'll make you some."

"Really??" Junkyu's grin grew wider and he immediately hugged his best friend tight, "Thank youuu Jihoon ah!" Jihoon chuckled, playfully hit Junkyu on the arm and then when the younger let go of the hug, watched him go to the washroom.

'You're adorable, my Kyu.'

Jihoon was quick to make some toast, fry an egg and some sausages. He himself wasn't that hungry, still he fried some for himself as well. Junkyu walked out of the washroom soon.