~Flirt~ (DoKyu)

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Kim Doyoung.
Plot- Junkyu is hurt as Doyoung flirts with everyone, meanwhile Doyoung means what he does with Junkyu.
(Requested)

"Hyung, if you sing like that, my heart can't take it!" Doyoung said to Junkyu, as the taller boy finished singing his part in 'My Treasure' softly. Everyone else laughed at Doyoung, as he was an expert in flirting. But not Junkyu; he felt butterflies in his stomach. He shyly smiled, unnoticed by anyone else, except for Yedam.

After the rough session before recording the song ended, everyone went to their rooms. As Junkyu was on his way, Yedam quickly tagged along and called him from behind.

"Junkyu hyung!"

Junkyu looked back. He smiled at Yedam.

"Yedam ah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, hyung. Just wanted to talk to you." Yedam smiled back. He was actually in dilemma about what to ask Junkyu. Junkyu silently nodded as he kept on walking with Yedam beside him.

"Umm... about before," Yedam started, "I caught you smiling shyly at Doyoung. May I ask if there's anything going on inside you?" he spoke directly. He knew he was asking something personal. But he didn't want his hyung to get hurt afterwards.

But Junkyu didn't take it so well. His mind raced, trying to find out his activities from earlier that gave him away. And obviously, he didn't want to admit his small crush on Doyoung to Yedam yet.

"What are you talking about! You must have imagined it!" Junkyu replied, smiling awkwardly. Yedam narrowed his eyes and observed Junkyu. Something felt fishy. But he realized Junkyu wouldn't admit anything. So, he just gave Junkyu a general warning.

"Okay, that's good to know. I mean, Doyoung flirts with everyone! So, it would be really foolish to rely on those meaningless acts of him." Yedam laughed, trying to cool down the rising tension.

"You're right," Junkyu laughed as well. But inside him, a storm was going on.

Because Yedam's words hit him too hard.

Junkyu felt so small suddenly, that he indeed dreamt about those thoughtless flirting of Doyoung. The small words Doyoung said to him sent chills down his spine. The little compliments Doyoung gave him made him feel giddy and happy inside. He never imagined that he's just the same as everyone to Doyoung, with whom Doyoung flirts without any reason, without any effect on him. Junkyu was never someone special to Doyoung, and Yedam's words made it clear to Junkyu.

After that day, it only became truer as Junkyu caught Doyoung being flirty with all the other members, with the fans, with his friends and whatnot. One day, he found Doyoung feeding Junghwan cookies, being in a close proximity with him.

'So, it was never special when he fed me some fried rice with such adoration back then.' Junkyu thought.

Another day, he found Doyoung sitting on Jihoon's lap, talking about how good a hyung Jihoon was to him. Jihoon looked like he was really enjoying receiving all the compliments. Junkyu just observed from afar and laughed bitterly.

'He compliments anyone about anything! I'm not special to him like he is to me.'

Doyoung would cling onto Hyunsuk, would joke around with Yoshi, would be really cuddly with Mashiho or would chase Asahi showing his boundless 'love' for him. He would randomly say how Jeongwoo was getting more handsome each day, or how Haruto was a prince charming to him. He would find Jaehyuk's behaviour inspiring. He would spend so much time with Yedam. Junkyu would just sit and watch everything with burning jealousy and a regretful heart. But after all that, Doyoung would come to Junkyu and say something good- boom! Junkyu would feel special again and forget everything.