~Dream~ (MashiKyu 1/2)

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Takata Mashiho
Type- Fluff

Clarification:
•Italic-Flashback
•Dotted lines- blurry memory
•Narrated in Mashiho's point of view.

-

He was standing in front of me, with those teary eyes of his. His tiny hands were holding mine, as if not wanting to let go of them anytime soon, but he knew he had to.

"Mashi, I'll miss you!", he said.

"Me too, hyung! Why must you leave?" I told him, tears threatening to fall off my eyes as well.

"We're shifting to another city, Mashi. It's dad's job." He sniffed while saying.

"Your dad is so cruel!" I whispered, but he heard me.

"-------, your mom is here, come on." The day care teacher called him.

"Come here Mashi, give me one last hug." He pulled me in for a hug. I stayed there as long as I could but he eventually let go of me.

"Stay well, ------- hyung!" I said, while he was walking away.

"Mashiho! Wake up now! Do you wanna be late for your first day at your new school?"

Mom's voice made me wake up from sleep. I recalled the dream I dreamt. It's still the same. I have been dreaming about him for almost a year now. Every time the same flashes of memories repeat themselves. I can almost picture all the details those little flashes show me. But there's one thing I can never remember, and that is the boy's name.

"Hey kid! Why are you still in bed? Come on, hurry up!" my mom called me once again. I let go of my uneasiness and went to get ready for school.

"Mom I dreamt him again!" I told my mom after I finished my breakfast and sat beside mom in the car on my way to school.

"And you still didn't get his name?" Mom asked while driving.

"No, every time anyone calls him by name, my dream gets all blurry! It's so frustrating not knowing his name!" I sighed.

"It's okay, honey. You'll know it one day. Besides, you came to Korea again, right? You're gonna find him one day, if he's really that important to you."

I sighed. How can I find him out when I don't even know his name? If only I told mom about him back then, then maybe she'd find a way for me to stay connected to him.

I shook off all my worries when I set foot on the premises of my new school. I'm basically Japanese, but I was in Korea for almost 5 years when I was little. Then we moved to Japan again. After almost 12 years, I'm in Korea again, in the same neighbourhood as before, where I met that little boy back then.

'Wish I could find you, dream guy.'

Since it was my first day, I was handed over my schedules and classes. I was an exchange student, so I was taken to my classroom and I introduced myself. My time at school went smoothly for the first half of the day. During lunch break, I sat with my newly made friend, who's also Japanese. That guy talks less but I found him interesting. I scanned around to guess how every student might be, because observing others is my favourite thing to do. I saw lots of people but one particular guy caught my attention. He was tall, had broad shoulders and a handsome face, but that wasn't what attracted me. His excessive cuteness drew my attention towards him, like, seriously! That guy was so big but was acting like a cute baby with some of his friends! He looked absolutely adorable.