~Taboo~ (JiKyu 2/2)

Jihoon came to know that he has less than a month with Junkyu. He heard from his father that Junkyu's family wanted to move. Apparently, living in the basement of someone else's house was quite difficult. Jihoon didn't get it though. Why would they move in in the first place if they knew it would be difficult? Like it's not easy finding a new place so soon! But Jihoon was informed that they indeed found a new place and would move there next month.

Honestly, Jihoon wasn't close with Junkyu. It was highly likely of them to bond, but something in Junkyu always repelled Jihoon. Even when the latter tried, Junkyu still pushed him away. The pride in Jihoon kept him from trying harder. However, he had actually thought that Junkyu would open up to him after spilling secrets that night but nope. Junkyu was just as cocky, rude and arrogant as he used to be.

So when Junkyu himself climbed all the way up to Jihoon's room to spend some time together, Jihoon was beyond confused. He blinked, looked at Junkyu with a surprised face and then, seconds later, came to his senses.

"Are you really here? Standing in my room?" He asked like a fool. Junkyu chuckled, pulling a chair to sit on. Very unlikely of him to show this laid back side, and so Jihoon was more confused.

"Am I not welcome here?" Junkyu asked with an unreadable face. Jihoon protested, "Of course you are, but I never thought that you'll... Visit me."

Junkyu only smiled in return. He did have an enviably pretty face, but the way he smiled was so unnatural that for a second, Jihoon had goosebumps. Yet, he shook it off.

'Must be the lack of socialization.' Jihoon thought.

For a few minutes, they were very awkward. Jihoon had no idea how to host someone like Junkyu, and the latter simply didn't know what to say. Thank God Jihoon was a witty extrovert! Because soon, he unraveled a few of many eccentric sides of him, occupying Junkyu's entire attention. Like an obedient boy, Junkyu complied with everything, even the weird memes Jihoon showed him.

Junkyu's unfaltering attention and friendly aura kept bugging Jihoon. He didn't know if it was a good thing or not. Yes, he did like this side of Junkyu more, but it was still very strange.

Junkyu showed no sign of getting up. Jihoon started feeling bored. He had been playing his phone for the last two hours and Junkyu was still watching like a good boy. Jihoon yawned a few times. He was sleepy. But he didn't wanna come off rude since Junkyu was his guest, hence, stayed quiet. Of course, Junkyu noticed that. But for some unforseen reason, he paid a blind eye to that.

At one point, Jihoon became so sleepy that he started losing consciousness. Junkyu observed him with keen eyes, and when Jihoon literally dropped the phone off his grip, he pulled a pillow to put under the elder's head. Jihoon embraced it like a good kid, earning a little smirk from Junkyu.

Junkyu took Jihoon's phone first. A random YouTube video was playing, Which spared him off the hassle of unlocking the phone. He minimized YouTube to go to Jihoon's gallery, to dig out the evidence Jihoon had of him. Of him and some other guys he brought home.

Jihoon was a photogenic dude. His gallery was filled with selcas and all sorts of natural pictures thanks to his love for photography. Junkyu scrolled down a good amount until he found out what he wanted.

Jihoon had several pictures of him. From many different angles. Junkyu selected all of them to delete.

"What are you doing with my phone!?" Jihoon, who didn't go to deep sleep yet, woke up as he felt something unusual. He immediately noticed Junkyu doing something with his phone, and by reflex, he snatched it away from Junkyu's grip.

He noticed the open gallery, precisely those selected pictures Junkyu failed to delete. He looked at Junkyu, who was obviously guilty of being shady.

"What is it?" Jihoon asked, quite enraged. Junkyu wanted to play dumb, but understood that it wouldn't work.