~Stranger~ (YoshiHoon 1/2)

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Kanemoto Yoshinori.
Plot- Bad boy Yoshi with soft(?) boy Jihoon.
(Requested)

Jihoon loved walking home with Doyoung, who happened to be his neighbour and a junior of the same school as his. Their time didn't collide as much, but when it did, both of them walked home together, following the same beautiful route. But recently, their favourite and all too familiar route home had to go through some construction, meaning they had had to take another route.

On the first day they took the unfamiliar route home, they met someone very rude and strange. They first met him when Jihoon and Doyoung were talking randomly, about Doyoung's crush on some guy named Junkyu who was in the same class as Jihoon and Jihoon found it cute, so he blurted out, "Aigoo our cute Doyoungie is having a crush!!~".

A very rude stranger heard that and snorted at that, "Cute! Is he a girl or what?"

He was pretty loud, so both Doyoung and Jihoon looked at him. He was tall, wore ripped jeans and a ripped denim jacket, a faded black t shirt underneath, having some graffiti design on it. He had dirty blonde hair, brushed back. His neck showed hints of tattoos and he had a cigarette in his mouth. He was looking at Jihoon with a fierce pair of eyes that intentionally mocked him.
Jihoon knitted his brows together, irritated at his remarks, "Being cute isn't gender specified, mind your own business!"

Doyoung tugged at Jihoon's arm a bit and whispered, "Hyung, don't mind him. Let's go, he looks dangerous." But Jihoon wasn't one to let him go.
The rude stranger seemed to find it amusing, because he started walking towards them. He came in a close proximity with Jihoon and held his chin up, "Is it because you're just as cute? Like a girl?"

Jihoon slapped his arm making him let go of Jihoon's chin, "I don't want to hear it from you, so back off!"

The stranger didn't budge, rather, he took a cigarette and a lighter out of his pocket and enlightened it. He held the free side of the cigarette near Jihoon's mouth.

"Prove me wrong, have it." He insisted.

Jihoon looked away, "I don't smoke!"

The stranger snorted again, "Pfft! Pussy! Can't even have a cigarette!"

Jihoon once again became extremely irritated, "I said I don't! Know the difference between don't and can't you moron!"

Doyoung once again gestured Jihoon to leave the matter and go away, but Jihoon wasn't having the rudeness of a random stranger.

"Oh yeah? Then prove it that you can smoke!" the stranger said again, shoving the cigarette near Jihoon's lips, "have it!"

Jihoon pushed him hard, way too hard that he fell on his bottom. He looked at Jihoon with astonishment.

"Didn't you hear how I said back off?" Jihoon glared at him. The stranger didn't say anything. He stood up, shook the dust off his pants and walked away, inside a tattoo store.

Jihoon was fuming with anger. But Doyoung calmed him down and gently dragged him away from the scene.

-

Jihoon met the rude stranger again on the next day. As usual, him and Doyoung were walking home, following the newly found route. While they reached in front of the tattoo store as the previous day, the same stranger called from behind,

"I never knew a cutie like you could be that powerful!"

Jihoon looked at his side, disappointed, he saw the same rude guy from the previous day. He wore the same clothes as before. 'Did he not shower?' Jihoon thought.