~He Likes To Play~ (DoHwan)

Pairing- Kim Doyoung and So Junghwan
Type- Fluff

Junghwan woke up to someone's excited jumps and squeals. He was being shaken a lot too. Opening only one eye with a frown, he could picture his favourite person holding something with the biggest smile on his face.

He didn't want to let it show, but that pretty smile on the prettier face reminded him once again why he loved his mornings that much.

"Hwanie!!" Called Doyoung, the boyfriend of Junghwan for about a year, "I've got us tickets to visit the aquarium this afternoon!"

Junghwan's exams ended the previous day, so he kinda knew Doyoung would try to take him out, since the elder had been sacrificing for him for the last few weeks. It was a given that Junghwan should happily agree, but he wanted to play a little.

Because he liked to see the little pout on Doyoung's lips while sulking.

"Does it have to be today?" He faked. Doyoung's smile dropped immediately.

"I've been waiting for this!" He spoke, "Come on! The tickets are expensive and I already have them."

Junghwan twisted and turned around, hiding his face, particularly his cheeky smile from Doyoung. "mmmm I'll think about it later. I wanna sleep a little more now." He said in his sleepy voice. Doyoung pouted a little, but understood.

"Okay. I'll ask you after you wake up then- but you gotta say Yes!"

Junghwan said something incoherent. Doyoung just shook that off. He climbed on the bed and took Junghwan in a hug from behind. Feeling the hug, Junghwan immediately turned around and hugged Doyoung back, embracing him with his big arms.

"Just a little." Doyoung reminded. Junghwan just kissed his temple at that.

He took more than a little though. He was wide awake, but he refused to get up. He probably was a little too comfortable with Doyoung lying next to him. However, Doyoung forced him to sit up trying for a while.

"Go and freshen up. I still haven't had my breakfast."

Junghwan gave a bear hug to Doyoung for that. Without wasting more time, he went to wash up.

At the breakfast table, Doyoung brought the aquarium topic again. Junghwan nommed his food and pretended not to hear it.

"Hwan ah!" Doyoung whined, "Come on! You're gonna love it too."

Junghwan finished the food in his mouth, then spoke with a pout, "But I wanna stay home and rest."

"You have until 4 to rest!" Doyoung explained.

"What if that's not enough?" Junghwan objected.

"That will be!! Come on you gotta do this! For me? Hm?" He acted cute. It brought a smile to the younger's lips. But he was still gonna play.

"Well, I'll think about it."

Doyoung opened his mouth to say something, but stopped. Junghwan didn't actually turn him down. Persisting might rob him off the possibility.

"Ahhh I'm full!" Exclaimed the younger. He saw Doyoung taking away the dishes with a sulky expression. He suppressed his laughter. Doyoung was so cute like that.