~Little Space~ (DoHoon)

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Kim Doyoung.
Plot- Doyoung as little and Jihoon as the caregiver.
(Requested)

*Little space content ahead, if you don't like it, don't read it*

Jihoon was looking for Doyoung everywhere in the practice room. Even though it was a holiday for TREASURE members, most of them were present in the practice room, preparing for their next comeback that was really soon. Among those who weren’t there, Doyoung was one.

Now, Doyoung is a person who always practices. Even when others don’t, Doyoung still continues to work on his dancing and singing because boy is he a perfectionist.

But no, not that day. Everyone except Haruto, Junkyu and Doyoung were present. As the practice was optional, no one bothered calling them to arrive. But Jihoon really wanted to hang out with Doyoung, so, when practice ended, Jihoon immediately left for their dorm.

Changing from his sweaty dresses, Jihoon went to Doyoung’s room just to see the door being closed from the inside. Just before knocking on them, Jihoon decided to eavesdrop.

And what he heard made him smile.

Without disturbing Doyoung by knocking on the door, Jihoon slowly turned the knob, making as less sound as possible. Yep, Doyoung didn’t lock the door.

Jihoon’s smile grew wider with the sight in front of him. Doyoung was squished inside the blanket and pillow fort he made. He was wearing a fluffy oversized pink hoodie with the print of a unicorn on it, he wore shorts and pink socks with the design of green dinosaurs on it. His left foot was covering his right one and he was casually sipping on his sippy cup while looking at the Disney movie playing on the TV.

‘If he ain’t in his little space today.’ Jihoon thought.

Doyoung sensed Jihoon’s presence and looked at him with wide eyes. But his time as a little wasn’t disturbed at all because Jihoon knew how Doyoung loved to stay in his little space to be stress-free and he whole heartedly supported that.

Because, Jihoon loved seeing his boyfriend as a little, as it gave him flutters, watching fluffy Kim Doyoung being even more fluffy.

Jihoon locked the door and walked towards Doyoung. He noticed how Doyoung’s upper lip was stained with the chocolate milk he was drinking. Smiling, Jihoon took the baby towel from beside Doyoung and wiped it. Doyoung flashed Jihoon a smile at that.

“Thankkyu!” Doyoung said in a baby voice.

Jihoon put his arms under Doyoung’s and lifted him up, only to go behind him and place Doyoung on his lap. The blanket fort wasn’t as big. So, Jihoon had to press himself on Doyoung but Doyoung loved the closeness of them.

Jihoon kept Doyoung in a hand lock but from time to time, he brought his hand on Doyoung’s head and brushed through his hair. He also softly pecked Doyoung’s neck and cheeks from behind every now and then.

Doyoung yawned as the movie went on. Jihoon noticed that.

“Baby, wanna sleep?” Jihoon asked, more like whispered at Doyoung’s ear.

“Nooo!” Doyoung whined, “I wanna play with Jihoonie!”

Jihoon cooed at the sight. Doyoung was indeed sleepy. But Jihoon could tell how he wanted to enjoy his time in his little space and also to spend time with Jihoon himself.

Jihoon didn’t let Doyoung off his lap, rather, he carried the boy and placed him on the mat on the floor.

“Let’s play with Lego, shall we?” Jihoon placed a set of Lego in front of Doyoung and started taking out some pieces and assembling them. Doyoung seemed to enjoy at first, but soon, the boy became bored.