~Apocalypse~ (Multiple Ships 1/3)

#Ships-

JaeSahi ( Jaehyuk x Asahi )
DoShiho ( Doyoung x Mashiho )
Dodam ( Doyoung x Yedam )
HaJeongwoo (Haruto x Jeongwoo )
•JiKyu ( Jihoon x Junkyu )

There would be hints of other ships too, but not too prominent.

#Theme-

Survival battle during a zombie apocalypse. Yes, as you can tell, the inspiration came from the Netflix drama 'All of Us Are Dead'.

*** MCD tw because it's a survival battle so there would be some deaths. Plus the descriptions might be gore, angst, and not suitable for everyone. So I hope you proceed with a prepared heart. ***

Jihoon clutched onto the door handle like his life depended on it. With terrified eyes and clenched teeth, he waved at the three boys running towards the door. He could see the terrifying creatures chasing them, and he prayed with all his heart that the three boys could make it! He would have to close the door at their faces if the zombies got to them first!

"Hurry up!!" He mouthed without letting any sound out. He knew they were doing their best, everyone was!

The first one to reach the door was Asahi, because his boyfriend made sure he was safe, keeping him up front and guarding from behind. The ones inside the room cheered up in joy, seeing one more of their friends alive. Jihoon hissed at them from the door, mouthed a 'shut up'.

Jaehyuk entered inside almost immediately. Jeongwoo sprang up to his feet and went to hug him.

Jihoon saw Mashiho running fast as well, on his tail was a speedy zombie. The younger wouldn't be able to make it at this rate! Jihoon looked here and there with fiercely busy eyes but he found nothing! He had to distract the filthy zombie chasing Mashiho! Finding no other choice, he took his phone out of the pocket and played a song with full volume.

"Take this you sucker!" He threw the phone up high, projected opposite to the direction of the door. The loud music from the phone before the obvious loud crash on the ground confused the brainless creatures for a moment. And Jihoon took that chance to leave the door and approach Mashiho who was panting from running so hard. Jihoon dragged him inside the classroom all of his friends managed to enter.

Immediately after throwing Mashiho in the room, Jihoon closed the door from inside and indicated with his finger for everyone to keep shut.

Mashiho fell on the floor on his arms and knees. Doyoung ran to him in no time. He hugged the one, crying hard.

"Thank God you're okay! Oh Lord! I was so worried!" He whispered, sobbing. The others in the room felt his pain, they were all so happy and relieved to see all of their gang together, alive.

Jihoon eyed the room. At one corner were Haruto and Jeongwoo. The most recent inclusion to their friend group of 12. Jihoon found them stuck inside the washroom of that floor, hiding from the zombies outside. Jihoon escaped that place with them and discovered the empty classroom devoid of any zombie which became their small hideout.

After finding them, Jihoon went out to look for any survivor he could. Of course the younger ones objected, but Jihoon was adamant. Sure, he was kind and helpful. But risking his life to save random people? No. He had one particular student he wanted to save with his life.

With Jihoon gone, neither Haruto nor Jeongwoo could stay at place. They went out, in turns and with the combined effort of the three, they managed to bring Hyunsuk, Yoshi, Junghwan and Yedam who were all hiding together inside a club room, zombies lurking near them. Jihoon had to fight off a few zombies alone but soon, others joined him and they successfully fled from there.