~Observer~ (HaruDam)

Pairing- Watanabe Haruto and Bang Yedam
Type- Fluff
(Requested)

"Look at your tail now! You're healthy now, aren't you little kitty??" Yedam cooed at one of the many stray cats he was taking care of for the last few weeks. There were three of them at first, but now, two more joined the squad and overall, Yedam had to take care of five cats, abandoned due to their not so flashy furs and skinny bodies.

Yedam always carried cat food with him, so that he could feed them every day after school. He first found out the cats searching for food one day when he took a different route home. He felt so sorry for the skinny and smelly cats that he bought food for them from a nearby store and fed them. The helpless kittens loved the affection too much and that made Yedam's eyes glow. So, he continued taking care of those very kittens every day; which means he went to them even during holidays.

The cats became fond of him pretty quick. He always found them lurking around the spot where he fed them, as if they were all waiting for Yedam to bring food for them. Yedam loved that too much.

"Here," he spread some more food on the ground. He adored the fluffy furs of the cats and smiled at them. The five cats were all too busy eating to care for Yedam's affection. Yedam didn't mind though. He was happy watching the cats being well fed.

And the observer was happy watching Yedam's smile.

Yedam stood up after he was done. The cats left after eating, only the small white cat stayed by Yedam's leg and rubbed his neck on the leg. Yedam cooed at that and took the cat in his hands. Stray cats might be wild, but the small white kitten embraced itself in Yedam's hands like he was a pet of Yedam. It overwhelmed Yedam.

And the way Yedam smiled widely overwhelmed the observer, who scooted a bit closer from where he was to see Yedam's face clearly.

Yedam, upon being late for the bus, put the cat down. "Wait for me, okay? I'll come again tomorrow!" Then he flashed the cat a smile and walked away. If the cat was a bit stronger, he would've followed Yedam. But the poor thing only watched his caretaker walk away or else he would miss the bus home.

The observer's heart melted at the cat's adored gaze. After Yedam was out of sight, he walked towards the cat which stepped back in fear. But the observer was steady and careful. So, he managed to brush his hand through the cat's fur.

"Don't worry, he really loves you." The observer sat down and kept on caressing the cat's back, "I know if he could, he would take you home... but he must have some problems... so let's just be happy that he comes to feed you every day, okay?" he spoke to the cat who just closed his eyes in comfort of the observer's affection. He stayed there until the cat fell asleep. Then, with a smile in his usually cold face, he walked away.

-

The observer checked the watch several times and he started to get impatient by every minute passed. It was already twenty minutes past the time Yedam usually arrived to see the cats.

The cats were once again lurking around, waiting for Yedam to bring them food. But the boy was nowhere to be seen. The cats had pleading eyes which pained the observer. So while waiting for ten more minutes he realized that Yedam wouldn't be there anytime soon, he quickly rished to a nearby store and bought some cat food himself.

Because, while observing a certain boy, the cats he took care of earned a place in his heart as well.

He soon went to the cats and imitated what Yedam did. Since all the cats were really hungry, they gladly ate.

"Ah, Yedam's not here today... he must be stuck at school, I have seen him during school..." the observer seemed worried, but who were the cats to realize that?