~Taboo~ (JiKyu 1/2)

I know I said no more JiKyu here but I just wanted to torment a larger audience so I'm posting it here. I hope you don't murder me after this.

⚠️ MCD, Cannibalism and other gore stuff. Yes, your author is into creepy stuff these days.

*** Please do not proceed if you're uncomfortable with any of these.

Plot: Jihoon meets the boy living in his basement.

-

He was unarguably weird. Standing with his back arched, hiding his face in the crook of his neck in fear of someone finding him. The oversized black hoodie might have engulfed his whole existence, however, Jihoon did not fail to see the unusual eyes beneath the wild camouflage. Those eyes were never seen before, at least not in his neighborhood. And mind it, Jihoon knew each and every one in his territory.

Curiosity led him to interrogate the stranger regarding his whereabouts. As expected, the all black guy was extremely replusive. The moment Jihoon walked to him with a cheerful 'Hi', he contracted his limbs even more inside the hideous hoodie, turning his neck only enough to look at Jihoon.

"Yes?" He uttered in voice full of suspicion.

"I've never seen you around. Do you live here?" Asked the social butterfly to an obvious antisocial. The latter flinched at the ordinary question, but responded nonetheless, "Yes. I live in your basement."

"In our basement!? Wha- Ooooh!! So that's what dad was on about yesterday!" Jihoon remembered the family gossip from last supper. How his dad told the tale of a desperate family, so financially unstable that soon they'd lose their house. How a sane man cried to him and the kind soul of Mr. Park couldn't tolerate his grief; hence, let their seldom used basement come to use. Jihoon had no idea the family consisted of a male around his age.

"Well! Nice to meet you! I'm Park Jihoon." Jihoon extended a palm for a friendly handshake. The strange lad eyed him, then slowly touched the palm with his one.

"Junkyu." Uttered the guy. Jihoon grinned, assuming that he had formed quite a bond with the awkward guy. However, Junkyu did not think the same way. He quickly took his leave and disappeared inside the basement through the small door at one corner of Jihoon's house.

However, Jihoon was rich in inquisition. He would not let a man of his age rest in his basement without making the best of friends with him. So, that evening, when the world seemed to take a break from a long day of exhaustion, Jihoon knocked on his basement door where, apparently, the new family had made a living. Jihoon's knocks were answered soon, with half of Junkyu's face, precisely his careful eyes peeking from behind.

"Yes?" Junkyu called, bluntly.

"Hi! I'm Jihoon from this morning! Don't you remember me?" Jihoon, in his full extroverted self, answered.

"What do you want?" Junkyu asked, still raising his guard up.

"Well, I just wanna talk! Won't you let me in?" Jihoon replied. Junkyu took his head inside for a moment, probably checking the entire place for its suitability to host the owner's son. Jihoon waited. He knew not to rest, so his feet were skipping up and down in a light, almost unnoticeable pace. Junkyu returned seconds later, slowly widening the gap of the door.

"Thank you!" Jihoon cheered. Out of sheer curiosity, he looked around the place. Junkyu must not have liked that. So he gave a light push on Jihoon's back. Jihoon followed where Junkyu guided him to. A small room with an even smaller, dirty bed.