~Otaku~ (HaJeongwoo 1/2)

Pairing- Watanabe Haruto and Park Jeongwoo
Type- Fluff (It's not exactly BL though)

Sometimes, people don't need a friend to talk to, a movie to imagine things, a book to know stories about others. Sometimes a person can create his own friend, get lost in his own world of imagination and explore any kinds of stories he wants with the help of a sketchbook and a pencil along with a creative mind. And the more is observed, the more detailed can the piece of art be, the more realistic the imagination can be, the more fun the process of drawing a simple something can be.

Jeongwoo knew it by heart. And so, he always observed people. At school, he was kind of a loner, as he talked less and was always seen with his sketchbook, randomly sketching something. But that didn't make him feel lonely or enjoy any less than the others. He found his own way of drawing his classmates in a manga character style, as he was an otaku. He had so much fun giving his characters different roles. But he didn't just draw anyone. The people who had unique visuals, interesting personalities and obviously who could attract Jeongwoo's attention were the ones to be placed in his beloved sketchbook as their own characters drawn by himself.

One day, a new student captured Jeongwoo's attention. He was Japanese. He had pretty eyes, nose and lips, but his exterior gave off a cold aura. His stare wasn't sharp but cold. Observing that tall, slim and cold guy, Jeongwoo immediately thought of the character that would fit him. So, he drew that one day, sitting in the library, across from where the taller one sat.

But what made him mad was that no matter how he drew the face, he wasn't satisfied. He drew and erased and drew again, but nothing gave him the same vibe he got from the actual person. Sighing, Jeongwoo decided that he should see the person's face from up close to draw him well.

But that was pretty hard for a boy who barely talks to people, not to mention, by the look of it, the Japanese guy wasn't an approachable person. However, Jeongwoo really wanted to succeed in drawing him, so he gained courage to finally talk to him one day.

The tall boy was sitting on a chair, with lunch on the table in front. He was alone which surprised Jeongwoo. Normally, good looking boys are surrounded by students. But at the same time, he felt relieved. He could talk to the Japanese without any interruption.

Jeongwoo coughed to get his attention. The seated boy looked up at that.

'He's pretty.' Jeongwoo thought. The boy raised a brow at him.

"Hi, I'm Park Jeongwoo."

"Watanabe Haruto." The boy replied. His voice was deep and had a ring to it. Jeongwoo liked that.

He kept staring at Haruto's face to memorize every detail it had, since the reason of him approaching Haruto was to finish his drawing. But that much staring made Haruto feel weird. So, he asked, "Why are you staring at me like that? You think I'm that handsome?"

Jeongwoo cringed at that and as a result laughed, "What are you talking about!"

"Why? You don't think I'm handsome?" Haruto asked again. Jeongwoo shook his head in disbelief, "You're weird!"

Haruto didn't say anything. He lowered his head and sighed before abruptly standing up and leaving Jeongwoo dumbfounded as he kept walking away.

"Haruto! Haruto, what happened? Wait!" Jeongwoo called from behind but Haruto didn't stop.

'What's wrong with him?' Jeongwoo thought as he watched Haruto disappear behind the walls after taking a turn.

Jeongwoo walked back to his own classroom and started drawing Haruto's face once again, carefully placing all the details in their place. He could see a handsome face being formed on the page of his sketchbook, and he became proud of his own drawing.