~Nail Paints~ (HaruHoon)

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Watanabe Haruto

Plot: Haruto loved the first nail color he got, but the next few were better.

-

Jihoon chose the bed the moment he entered Haruto's room. He had a rough day, and was very tired. The fluffy mattress on the small bed called him in, and he, with his limbs scattered, jumped onto the bed like nothing else mattered.

'Feels so good to take the well deserved rest!'

Jihoon looked at the clock. It was 8:30 already. Haruto wasn't home yet. He understood, the younger had been busy with his assignments lately. He probably was in the college dorm room, Jihoon decided to text him.

Jihoon was a final year university student whereas Haruto was a college goer. Despite a solid 4 years gap, they clicked too well, hence chose to be lovers when Haruto was still in high school. They spent two comfortable years with each other, caring for and loving each other tenderly.

Jihoon lived in a condominium near his uni, while Haruto lived in an apartment shared with three other Japanese guys. His place wasn't that far from the college dormitory so it was only a matter of time Haruto would be in Jihoon's arms. Honestly, Jihoon forgot when he spent the night in his own room last. It had always been Haruto's small bed they cuddled together to sleep in. And none of them complained.

Jihoon liked it that way. To be by his lover's side all the time.

Haruto returned after a while. He had a small package in his hand as he entered the room. The elder sat up on the bed with his arms spread, Haruto submitted himself into them. Jihoon wrapped him in a comforting, loving hug following a kiss buried in his hair. And he took Jihoon's smell in, that felt like home.

"You must be tired." Jihoon patted him on the head as his own head rested on top of that. Haruto disagreed with a smile, "Now I'm not tired anymore."

The elder grinned, "Go change up. I'll make dinner."

Haruto agreed. He went to freshen up as the other stood up to make something to eat. Jihoon must have taken a while to make dinner because when he returned, Haruto was already in his pajamas, bending over the table, doing something with utmost care.

With a spatula in his hand and an apron tied around his waist, Jihoon walked to see what the younger was doing. He saw, in utter surprise, that the latter was painting his nails with a pretty indigo polish.

"What the-" He uttered in surprise. Haruto turned at that, and proudly showed the two nails he had finished painting.

"Look! I love the colour so much!"

Jihoon agreed. However, he was still shocked. It was the first time Haruto ever painted his nails. Like he knew some guys were into this, but never imagined the younger would be one of them.

"It's... Uh... Pretty. Yeah it is. But-" Jihoon asked, "Why are you suddenly interested in it?"

Haruto who was busy with his third nail, spoke, "We were talking about it and Junkyu hyung bought it for me. He seemed really excited to see me with colorful nails."

Jihoon nodded. So it was Junkyu.

"Are you gonna paint all your nails?" He asked. Just from his tone, Haruto understood, his man didn't like it.

"Mmmm... I don't know. Maybe my hands."

"Oh..." Jihoon muttered, "Alright then.. just... Finish it and come have your dinner."

The younger stood up, "Let's eat first, I'll do the rest later." He followed Jihoon. The latter didn't argue. They ended up having dinner with Haruto's three nails covered in indigo paint.