~애교~ (KyuSuk)

Pairing- Choi Hyunsuk and Kim Junkyu

Type- Fluff

*The title means 'aegyo' and I'm sure you all know what it is*

Hyunsuk pushed Junkyu by the shoulders inside his room, kinda forcing him in. Junkyu was whining, trying not to listen to his boyfriend.

"But it looks okay!" Junkyu complained, "I can go out in this, trust me!"

"Not this pink hoodie again, Kyu! You have so many different outfits to try, why do you always choose this?"

"Cause it's pretty, and comfy, and it looks cool too!" Junkyu kept saying, but Hyunsuk didn't buy that. He pushed Junkyu all the way towards his locker.

"Let's see what you have in here." Hyunsuk let Junkyu go, and started going through the pile of clothes in the locker. Honestly, there were so many pants, shirts and hoodies and berets too! All piled up together in a huge mess.

"Kyu! Who keeps his clothes like this?" Hyunsuk scolded. He dug in deep and pulled out a pair of combat jeans.

"Since when do you have these?"

"Maybe last year? Yoshi gave it to me as I remember." Junkyu replied.

"And you've never tried it?" Hyunsuk asked in disbelief. Being the fashionista he is, it was giving him a light headache.

"It's a hassle." Junkyu innocently said.

"It's just jeans, Kyu!" Hyunsuk spoke, "Let's see what more you have."

Hyunsuk pulled out a black t shirt with a cropped denim jacket. "Junkyu, I gave these to you on your last birthday, right? Why did you keep them here? Like this?"

Junkyu looked a little embarrassed. He remembered how Hyunsuk took him to a mall date last year and bought him these. He did want to wear them, but the jacket was a bit too much for him.

"I was about to wear them, I promise." He said. Hyunsuk closed his eyes in disbelief.

"You're wearing these today." He insisted.

"But baby~" Junkyu whined.

"I won't take any excuse, you're wearing it." Hyunsuk was quite stern.

"What if I feel hot in it?" Junkyu tried.

"Then you can take off the jacket, simple." Hyunsuk said.

"And where would I keep it?"

"You'll carry it." Hyunsuk said.

"See? It's such a huge effort! I don't wanna go around carrying things."

"Fine! I'll tie it around your waist then, happy?" Hyunsuk answered. He was about to lose his patience.

"Babe, please? This hoodie is great too, right?" Junkyu held his pink hoodie in hope of changing Hyunsuk's mind but the rock hard elder was adamant.

"If you argue one more time, I'm cancelling the date."

Junkyu seemed unfazed, he rather grinned, "Then we can just stay in and cuddle!"