~Pink Tint~ HaruKyu

**** BECAUSE IT'S MY BOY'S BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!! HAPPY JUNKYU DAY EVERYONE 💕💕 GIVE HIM ALL YOUR LOVE 😭😭😭 *****

Pairing- Watanabe Haruto and Kim Junkyu
Type- Fluff

"Jihoon ah!!! You can't be asking to ruin my only holiday!!" Junkyu whined at his best friend who was trying unnaturally hard to take him out of his den, aka his small room.

"It won't even take 10 minutes to go to the cafe, Kyu!" Jihoon said. His goal was to take the homebody to a nearby cafe. He knew the quest was a near impossible one with barely 5% success rate, yet it was kinda his duty so he insisted.

"I don't wanna go out today!" Junkyu grabbed his pillow tight, he was lying on his bed for the post breakfast nap, but Jihoon wasn't letting him breathe!

"Junkyu! You have to. Now get up before I pull you hard."

"Please why are you doing this to me!!" Junkyu cried out loud, "If you wanna go then take your girlfriend with you, why me??"

"Because I want my bestie to go with me today." Jihoon answered. Junkyu took in the rare 'bestie' from Jihoon with great delight as the elder barely admitted themselves as such, however, going out was still hard for him.

"Let's do this," proposed Junkyu, "I'll call them and get a home delivery!" His eyes shined. Jihoon rolled his eyes hard. He was heavily annoyed but he had no way of giving up. So, he pulled Junkyu by his hand, "Get up you lazy koala! We are going out today and that's it!"

After a few more struggles and fruitless negotiation, Junkyu admitted his defeat. He stood up, reluctant, and said, "Fine. Let's go then."

Jihoon beamed in victory, "Yesss!!! Now go and get changed, I'll be waiting."

Junkyu chuckled, "What change? I'm cool with it."

Jihoon made a poker face again, "Junkyu! I'm not taking you out in your dirty, smelly clothes, okay??"

Junkyu protested, "These are not smelly!" As proof he sniffed himself, "I don't smell anything but perfection."

Jihoon wanted to slap Junkyu on the head. The younger gave him too much headache in a short period of time already. Crossing arms over his chest, Jihoon said, "I'll get you your clothes. Just go and change asap."

"Why? I look good in these-"

"I wanna take nice pictures of you, that's why." Jihoon answered, "And you can show them to Haruto later. How about that?" Jihoon wiggled his brows. Junkyu's reluctant eyes suddenly sparkled with excitement. Jihoon suppressed a chuckle. Just the mention of Haruto and his best friend was all giddy!

Junkyu started dating Haruto almost three months ago. When it started, Jihoon didn't think it was anything serious since they were 'online boyfriends'. Watanabe Haruto is a Japanese high schooler while Junkyu is a Korean adult. They had no way to actually click and make it to three whole months. But Jihoon saw how their bond grew everyday with numerous calls and texts. He could tell Junkyu was pretty deeply in love, and Haruto too. It's a shame they never met. However, Haruto was planning on studying in Korea, so they might meet very soon. Jihoon wished for their love to stay intact till then and flourish more in future.

They headed out minutes later. Junkyu wore a sky blue full sleeve shirt with the first few buttons undone. His wide neck was decorated with two thin silver necklaces, one with a jung-poom locket (The one he designed in the Harukyu TMI log). He tucked his shirt in the skinny white jeans with wide rips at his knee. Jihoon could tell why many eyes turned to them on the road. I mean, if Jihoon were gay, he'd probably drool over the sexy Junkyu as well.