~Another~ (MashiHoon)

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Takata Mashiho

Plot- Mashiho finds out that someone's been abusing his boyfriend, Jihoon.

*TW: Mention of abuse, injury and blood*

At first glance, Mashiho did not see the deep red scratch on Jihoon's elbow. But when they sat down to talk about each other's day, he found the unusual red mark on the back of his boyfriend's arm. Mashiho lifted the hand up in concern, asking, "Hoonie? What happend?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Jihoon quickly lowered his hand, "Just a scratch. I fell down today."

Mashiho did not believe him, hence came the next question, "You got pushed, right?"

Jihoon wasn't a good liar, so he responded by staying quiet. Mashiho seemed really angry, he started saying, "I told you a thousand times, Ji, stay away from Junkyu! He's gonna bring your end one day!"

"It's not his fault, Shiho." Jihoon tried to say, "I promise, being with him doesn't cause me these." He showed his bruise. Mashiho closed his eyes in frustration, "I know Junkyu never wants to hurt you. But you and I both know what's the case here."

Jihoon stayed shut. Junkyu had been his friend since elementary school. They were like brothers at that point, always hanging out together. They were study partners of each other, doing projects together and whatnot. Since Mashiho attended a different college, people from Jihoon's college often mistakenly took Jihoon and Junkyu as lovers. Now this caused some jealousy in Junkyu's admirers. According to Mashiho, one of them was so hostile that he was planning on hurting Jihoon.

"Shiho," Jihoon held Mashiho's hand, "I can protect myself, don't worry. Just believe in me, hm? I love you and you only. Junkyu is my best friend, I will never look at him the way I look at you."

"I know that, Ji." Mashiho sighed, "I'm worried about you. I really hope they don't hurt you."

Jihoon smiled. He spread his arms to pull Mashiho in, to hug his small frame. The latter joined, with a loving smile on. Jihoon left a peck or two on Mashiho's cheek to get rid of the tiredness of the whole day.

-

Mashiho walked out of the shower to a very sneaky looking Jihoon. He wouldn't turn around even when Mashiho called him. And he had a weird looking box in his hand. Impatient after calling him a few times, Mashiho turned him around with force, and found out that Jihoon's face was bruised. Near his left eye was a moderately large black swell. And on his right cheek was a bluish wound, probably because of internal bleeding. Jihoon was holding an ice pack, an antiseptic and some band-aids. He was most certainly treating those wounds himself. Mashiho gasped the moment he saw his boyfriend's face.

"What on earth has happened!" He spoke out in concern, "Who did this to you!?" He went closer to check Jihoon's face but the latter stepped away, nervously answering, "N-no one. I just... Nothing happened."

Mashiho looked frightened. He was really, really concerned about Jihoon's safety, "That bastard did this to you, didn't he??"

"No one did this to me, darling. I myself-"

"Do you think I'm dumb?" Mashiho spoke out with frustration, "I don't know whom you wanna protect but you can't let them do this to you! We need to file a complaint, or-"

"Babe," Jihoon stopped him by cupping both of his cheeks, "It's fine. I'm fine. It's gonna be alright, hm?"

"How!?" Mashiho asked.

"Just as you said, I'll stop hanging out with Junkyu, okay? If that's the case, you won't be upset, right?" Jihoon assured.

"It's not about me, Hoonie. I trust you. But the one who likes Junkyu-"