~Caffeine~ (JiKyu) 🔞

Pairing- Park Jihoon and Kim Junkyu

Plot- Caffeine wasn't enough to relieve stress for Jihoon, so he switched to Junkyu.

*Mature content ahead. Don't read it if you're uncomfortable😊 Also, it's longer than the other stories in this book so far*

Jihoon's stress was evident in the way he was driving. Reckless, random and speedy. He was already on his 3rd cup of coffee. Usually, caffeine helps relieving his stress. But not this time. Because caffeine wasn't enough for him anymore.

Jihoon actually needed some release.

And he immediately knew what he should do. His aimless driving soon came under routine, though the speed was still high. He aimed for a certain address and he wanted to reach there fast. Because the only way he could take his mind off the stressful life of him was by destroying a certain someone's innocence.

Jihoon reached the destination and quickly rang the bell of the small apartment while waiting outside. He wasn't even liking the amount of time he had to wait outside till the door opened. I mean, he should, because it was almost midnight.

Someone opened the door and probably called him by the name. But Jihoon didn't pay any heed, he just grabbed the other's shoulder and crashed his lips with the other hungrily.

Why did the other not protest was actually out of question, because he was used to such behaviour from Jihoon. Jihoon always came to him as a last resort when he was stressed.

In other words, he was just being used by Jihoon and he was okay with it.

Jihoon forcefully pushed him while getting inside the small apartment of the owner. He shut the door with his leg and kept on devouring the other's lips.

Junkyu's pretty lips.

"Jihoon ah!" Junkyu spoke, more like whisper-moaned finding a chance. But Jihoon didn't reply. Instead, he grabbed Junkyu's wrists in his strong grip over Junkyu's head and pushed him towards the wall. Junkyu's back hit the wall hard at that.

He quickly left the lips of Junkyu and went down on his neck. He exploited Junkyu's soft neck with strong bites and open mouthed kisses. Junkyu moaned, whimpered and bit down his own overwhelming stimuli, but Jihoon was no one to mind that. He just continued with the hungry kissing, until he felt the need to undress the other.

He undressed Junkyu in a flash. Maybe because he was way too familiar with the other's dressing habit. He always wore buttoned shirts at night. Junkyu's body seemed warm. The previously made marks on his body faded away. But Jihoon smirked, because he was about to decorate the other's milky white body with lots of new bite marks.

Junkyu, even after so many rounds of sex with Jihoon since one party night in a bar, still felt shy while being exposed in front of Jihoon. So, he folded his legs and used his hands to hide himself away.

However, Jihoon wasn't having it. He grabbed Junkyu by his wrist and threw him on the bed. Then he undressed himself and went back to kissing Junkyu's bare body.

Junkyu should have said no, but the pleasure was too much to resist. The stimuli he was feeling were too much to handle, to make him think straight.

And Park Jihoon was too much of an addiction to reject.

Jihoon had several rounds of rough and unprotected sex with Junkyu. Not minding Junkyu's state, not minding Junkyu's health. In the end, Junkyu was devastated, pained and vulnerable. But he was a sucker for the guilty pleasure in all those pain. So, he never once said no to Jihoon whenever the other randomly knocked on his door at ungodly hours and fucked the hell out of him.