~An inept Cook~ (YoshiKyu)

Pairing- Kanemoto Yoshinori and Kim Junkyu
Plot- Junkyu had to cook as a punishment but he had someone to help him secretly.
(Requested)

Cooking had never been Junkyu's forte. In fact among many things he was exceptionally bad at, cooking was maybe the one that came first. I mean, get ready with an extinguisher if you really want to let the boy cook without any supervisor.

Yet, Junkyu was given the responsibility to cook lunch for the whole team because of one T-Map. Why on earth would he have to come last in that obstacle race? True, he wasn’t the best when it came to stamina but his luck was just bad. Why else would his shoelaces be untied and that would cause him trip face flat on the set, ruining his race?

He did get some good footage and a generous amount of screen time... but being last came with a penalty too.

And to make it hilarious, Treasure members decided the penalty for him.

“Why don’t we make him clean the whole dorm?” Mashiho suggested first, it would serve him the purpose of cleanliness as well. But Junkyu looked devastated at that.

“Mashiiiii~" He whined hard and it made the members laugh.

“How about making him dress ugly?” Yedam wiggled his brows as he suggested that. Maybe, it would somehow diminish the previous impact of him dressing up as a Pink Panther?

“I agree to it!” The iconic ‘Pengsoo' voted for Yedam’s plan for exactly the same reason and the two winked at each other.

“Yah,” Jihoon spoke, “Dressing ugly won’t cut it because Junkyu will look cute no matter how you dress him!” In fact, what Jihoon said was a fact and Junkyu couldn’t but grin at his best friend’s words. Well, someone else had the corner of his lips curved upwards as well but we'll talk about it later on.

“Hyung,” Doyoung raised his hands, “Why don’t we make him stay up and cook for us at night?”

“Why no!!!” Junkyu protested loudly, “That’s like two punishments in one task!” The members laughed out loud hearing Junkyu’s words but Hyunsuk felt sympathetic towards the koala.

“Okay okay, then choose one of them, what do you say?” Hyunsuk looked at the members.

“Personally, I think staying up wouldn’t be that effective because the cameraman who will shoot him will have to stay up as well; and we can’t let him suffer too!” Jaehyuk stated his logic.

“Whoa Yoon Jaehyuk!” Junkyu exclaimed, “Respect!” Jaehyuk shyly smiled, making his whiskers show.

“So, are we gonna let him cook for us?” Yoshi interrupted Junkyu and Jaehyuk's cute interaction, well deliberately to be honest.

“Yeah, let him cook lunch for all 12 of us, also for the cameramen.” Hyunsuk concluded. Even though it was better than staying awake AND cooking, Junkyu could only chuckle nervously, thinking about his upcoming future.

-

A navy-blue apron over a pink hoodie accompanied by silver sweatpants, nicely brushed brownish black hair with make up on- Junkyu looked prepared enough to start with his ‘cooking session’. But internally, he was panicking.

He looked at the camera as soon as the filming started, “Hello Treasure Makers! Today you’re gonna see a great cook such as me making food for the other members. I know you think I am not good at this, but you never know I might be a genius in this field!” Junkyu flexed a little, rather than being a flex, it came out as buffing. However, he didn’t mind that.

“So, we have the ingredients...” Junkyu pulled out a grocery bag and started taking out the items such as onions, some veggies, meat, eggs and rice. “Guys, I'm keeping it simple today!” he spoke to the camera, “Because legends don’t overreact.”