~Crush On You~ (DoKyu)

Pairing- Kim Junkyu and Kim Doyoung

Plot- Doyoung has the biggest crush on a popular senior, not knowing that his feelings are equally returned ;)

-

Watching Junkyu and his gang walk by, Doyoung could neither help controlling his rising heartbeat, nor the blush on his cheeks. A smile formed on his lips unknown to his own self. Junkyu was so close! And they made an eye contact!

"Look who's blushing red!" Elbowed one of Doyoung's supportive friends, Jeongwoo. It was an open secret that Doyoung had been crushing on the popular senior, Junkyu for like forever. They hadn't talked that much, Doyoung just observed him from afar. Yet everything Junkyu does, he melts at those. The way Junkyu talks, how his bubbly cheeks light up, how his round glassy eyes sparkle and how his flashy grin dazzles everybody! Who was Doyoung not to be in awe?

"He just looked at you, didn't he?" Jeongwoo teased. He was absolutely enjoying his friend's flustered face. In truth, Junkyu actually did look at him. He always did. Doyoung might be the one glancing at him every now and then, but Junkyu was the one creating scopes. Why else would he stand so close to their table then? That too, facing Doyoung?

"He must like you too, Doyoungie!" Jeongwoo giggled.

"He just likes the attention you gyus give him." Said another one of Doyoung's friends, Haruto, who wasn't as supportive. Jeongwoo glared at him at his insensitive reply.

"Yeah... That maybe it..." Doyoung whispered. He wasn't confident. Junkyu was on a whole other level. A popular senior with a handsome face, enviably tall, well proportioned physique, good grades, rich parents, some badass friends- you name it. Girls and boys flock around him all the time. Just like Doyoung, there were tons of other students crushing on him. He couldn't possibly like the naive young boy back. Like what does Doyoung even have?

"Come on! Who says that?" Jeongwoo inspired Doyoung again, "He cares about you! He always looks at you."

"If he did care that much, he'd come to talk." Haruto bluntly said, "He doesn't even make an effort."

"What's your problem, Ruto?" Jeongwoo scolded his friend who shrugged, "I'm just stating facts here, I don't want him to dream on."

"Oh yeah, facts? You explain why he's giggling like that with his friends pointing at our table?" Jeongwoo got quite worked up.

"Told you, he likes the attention. They're probably making fun of us." Haruto replied.

"Ruto!!" Jeongwoo was seriously annoyed. He knew Haruto didn't like Junkyu, or the fact Doyoung likes him. But it was too insensitive.

Doyoung stood up with a sigh. He accidentally looked at Junkyu again. Yes, he was smiling. Yes, he was talking to his friends. Yes, he was, again, looking at their table. But that's it. He didn't know what they were talking about. Haruto was right. He shouldn't dream on.

"Guys, I'll go put it away." Doyoung showed his food tray, almost untouched. Although worried, his friends let him be. Doyoung went ahead, put the tray down on the counter and decided to walk back to his table. But he was stopped by a call.

"Hi." Called him the guy with the most attractive voice ever. His heart beat fast, so fast that his tongue got tied. He somehow managed to let out a smile.

"H-hey..." He spoke to his crush, Junkyu.

The senior smiled. Chuckled actually. He had his arms crossed over his chest. "Finished with lunch?"

"Yeah..."

"You don't seem to eat a lot." Junkyu said looking at his tray.

"Oh um... I do eat, but today... I wasn't hungry." Doyoung gulped several times as he replied. Junkyu laughed again. The former didn't know if his friends could see them or not. But Junkyu was talking to him. Kim Junkyu himself came to talk to him.