~Inspiration in his Studio~ (DoDam)🔞

Pairing- Kim Doyoung and Bang Yedam

Plot- Yedam was ignoring Doyoung for work, so the younger took advice from his Jihoonie hyung ;)

*Mature content ahead, read at ur own risk :)*

"So he spends one afternoon in his studio and you think he doesn't love you anymore?" Jihoon was kinda hopeless at that point.

"Yeah." Doyoung replied, as if it were the only truth that mattered.

"He has a life too, Doyoungie." Jihoon said again.

"And I'm a part of it, ain't I?" Doyoung sulked, "You see, he doesn't say, 'let's go to the studio together.' He only loves his work."

"That's because he knows he won't be able to work if you're there." Jihoon muttered under his breath. Good thing Doyoung didn't hear that.

"Hyung, what do you do when Junkyu hyung doesn't pay attention to you?" Doyoung asked. Jihoon was caught off guard at his question.

"Eh? Um... He doesn't usually pay attention to me anyway."

"As if!" Doyoung said, "Come on, please help your dongsaeng out!"

"Okay... Um... I kinda have my way, you know?" Jihoon winked.

"Like?"

"Like, you know, make him want you..." Jihoon tried showing some gestures and it didn't take a genius in Doyoung to understand what he meant.

"Ahhh so you're saying I have to seduce him??" Doyoung spoke out loud.

"Ssh!" Jihoon scolded. If Hyunsuk knew what he was teaching Hyunsuk's favourite dongsaeng, he'd be dead! "You don't have to say it out loud!"

"Okay, okay. Thanks, hyung!" Doyoung winked, "I'll go to his studio now and-"

"Just go! No details necessary!" Jihoon quickly said. In disbelief, he saw a cheeky looking Doyoung leaving the dorm.

-

Getting an advice was easy. But executing that... Well..

Doyoung knocked on the door to Yedam's studio. Before that, he had his ear pressed against the door. He heard cheerful shouts by which he knew, Yedam wasn't working at all. He was just playing games.

The door opened seconds later. Yedam still had the smile on his face, after winning the last game. Seeing Doyoung, his smile widened.

"Doyoungie!" He cheerfully said. He always liked it whenever Doyoung visited him in the studio.

"Hi." Doyoung smiled back, "Are you working?"

"Not yet." Yedam let the younger in, "probably in a bit."

Doyoung observed the room. He visited the place a million times already, still found something new every now an then. Like how the FC Barcelona towel that used to be on his couch was hanging from one side of it.

"You're a mess!" Doyoung chuckled. Perks of being Mashiho's dorm mate.

Yedam scratched his neck in embarrassment. "You know me."

Doyoung picked up the towel and sat on the couch afterwards. Yedam took the chair. "What are you working on?" Asked the younger.

"I made a new beat, but it's not good enough." Yedam looked a little sad.

"Why? Let me hear it."

Yedam played the music. It was okay, but for a perfectionist like him, it probably was so so.