~Sinister~ pt.1

Treasure in a haunted house (The same setting as in TMC ep 5)

Multiple ships

°Jihoon x Junkyu
°Haruto x Jeongwoo
°Doyoung x Yedam
°Jaehyuk x Asahi
°Hyunsuk x Yoshi

Plot- A creepy demon using illusion to set apart the boys, targeting a certain someone to kill.

TW- Death, Blood, Violence

The idea is mainly of that_isapity. I developed the plot with the help of damieuwu . It's on the same level as the Zombie apocalypse one, just horror this time :D

-

"There's something wrong with this place!!"

Doyoung stood up the moment he saw two students rushing out of what they called 'The haunted house'. It was set up by the students of class 4, on their school festival day. Their goal was to scare off the students from different classes, not letting them finish the mission they prepared.

"What's wrong? Did they scare you off good?" Doyoung laughed at the two boys, panting for their lives. They did not look regretful, at all. Their stares were filled with terror, their tongues twisted enough. They could not answer. Instead, they started running again, Doyoung could grab one of their shirts from behind.

"What?" Doyoung chuckled still, his laughter didn't last long, because of how pale the boy in front of him looked.

"Let me go!" He hissed, "I don't wanna die here!"

"Calm down!" Doyoung said, "They're people! They just messed with you."

"It's not done by a human!" The boy, who struggled to be free from Doyoung's hold, spoke in a trembling voice. His friend had fled first. So it was only him with Doyoung, in a preist costume.

"There's something in there, Doyoung ah!"

"What are you talking about?" Doyoung mumbled on his own as he let go of the boy. Without wasting a second, the latter ran away. Doyoung was fairly confused. He didn't believe what he said though, but it definitely was weird, because he knew his friends wouldn't do something that terrible for fun, to make the two lose all the blood from their faces.

Curious, he stepped ahead, to enter into the dark, spooky building they spent all afternoon decorating.

Doyoung found the entrance strangely normal. And quiet. He expected some laughter from the boys, or at least whispers, but he found none. With careful steps, he walked to where he believed were Hyunsuk on his tricycle. The most harmless puppet he had ever seen.

Doyoung failed to find Hyunsuk. It wasn't surprising though. He hadn't warned anyone, so maybe they were all meeting at some place, all together and not in their original spot. Doyoung kept walking. There was an eerie silence in the room that kept bothering him. He even heard distant screams, but concluded that it all had been in his head.

He walked in his long black dress, the only sound was the swishing of the clothing as he walked ahead. He called his friends a few times, no response. He was worried. The pale face of the two boys still haunting him. What could have happened to them? Why were they acting like something evil had happened to them?

Doyoung climbed up the stairs. He knew of one place where all of his friends could gather. On the 2nd floor, on one massive dining room. Doyoung walked to the room, only to find no one there.